Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@eeveedream bruh.... this is revolutionary i might have to try it once i finally manage to level up my new team :O thanks for all the hard work!!
@eeveedream bruh.... this is revolutionary i might have to try it once i finally manage to level up my new team :O thanks for all the hard work!!
4196994_CQZheREwDNzeNct.png4196986_gv0qE7ZI8FGYW8L.png
@EeveeDream Hi!

I co-run a rescue program that trains fodder-priced pretties by passing them between trainers and resells them within Wind. And given the ludicrously high price of Eliminates, this could be a godsend.

I'm definitely considering using this build on a future cadet/rescued dragon. If you have a pinglist for future updates/alterations, I'd love to be on it!
@EeveeDream Hi!

I co-run a rescue program that trains fodder-priced pretties by passing them between trainers and resells them within Wind. And given the ludicrously high price of Eliminates, this could be a godsend.

I'm definitely considering using this build on a future cadet/rescued dragon. If you have a pinglist for future updates/alterations, I'd love to be on it!
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
@Drakenhart

Oh good, glad to hear it! xD

In terms of elements, it really "shouldn't matter", but it does depend on whether you are using two or three dragons and what venues you spend more time in. For example, In Crystal Pools, I have a team of two with 3-4 elemental weaknesses in it, but with proper management and prioritizing the castors that harm them, they are able to outspeed and protect themselves against most enemies. HOWEVER, they have a harder time as a pair in the Kelp Beds, so having a third dragon of any element is handy to help take out mobs.

I'd say as long as the team is more than 1-2 elements and has Reflect to guard against mobs that can take them down in higher venues, it doesn't matter what elements you use in your team! I'd say your team should do fine, especially when fully trained. :)

@Malis @peachjellys

Let me know how it goes you guys! :D I know the coliseum is slower without Eliminate, but once you get their speed up, things should go by faster! Thank you so much for checking out the build!

@Shadowind

Sure, I can create a pinglist right now for updates! ^_^ I'm glad this build might be helpful to you and other Windies! :D
@Drakenhart

Oh good, glad to hear it! xD

In terms of elements, it really "shouldn't matter", but it does depend on whether you are using two or three dragons and what venues you spend more time in. For example, In Crystal Pools, I have a team of two with 3-4 elemental weaknesses in it, but with proper management and prioritizing the castors that harm them, they are able to outspeed and protect themselves against most enemies. HOWEVER, they have a harder time as a pair in the Kelp Beds, so having a third dragon of any element is handy to help take out mobs.

I'd say as long as the team is more than 1-2 elements and has Reflect to guard against mobs that can take them down in higher venues, it doesn't matter what elements you use in your team! I'd say your team should do fine, especially when fully trained. :)

@Malis @peachjellys

Let me know how it goes you guys! :D I know the coliseum is slower without Eliminate, but once you get their speed up, things should go by faster! Thank you so much for checking out the build!

@Shadowind

Sure, I can create a pinglist right now for updates! ^_^ I'm glad this build might be helpful to you and other Windies! :D
@Shadowind

Not sure if you got my earlier ping, but here's what happened in just a few hours:

There's new information on exalting profits in the Updates section, as well as a new section: a Battle Stone Price Checker with links to the AH!
@Shadowind

Not sure if you got my earlier ping, but here's what happened in just a few hours:

There's new information on exalting profits in the Updates section, as well as a new section: a Battle Stone Price Checker with links to the AH!
@EeveeDream Do you think you'll be able to create a mage build? Or if you do have one? As that would help me so much! Thanks!
@EeveeDream Do you think you'll be able to create a mage build? Or if you do have one? As that would help me so much! Thanks!
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg
@MoonCatcher333

Heya! There are several different mage builds that I have used and seen. The one I use the most (it's on 2 of my 4 mages, and I'm going to switch another mage onto it as well) are as follows:
115 INT/75 QCK/20 VIT

If you want your Mage to be occasional but effective support, give them 1 Ambush and 1 Discipline. If you want them to have more turns for additional attacks, give them 2 Ambush. Give them 3 Scholar in the place of Berserker.

Other stones I put on my Mages are: Contuse, Aid, Rally, and either Concentration OR an elemental attack (Bolt or elemental specialty, like Enfeeble.)

Hope this helps! Good luck!
@MoonCatcher333

Heya! There are several different mage builds that I have used and seen. The one I use the most (it's on 2 of my 4 mages, and I'm going to switch another mage onto it as well) are as follows:
115 INT/75 QCK/20 VIT

If you want your Mage to be occasional but effective support, give them 1 Ambush and 1 Discipline. If you want them to have more turns for additional attacks, give them 2 Ambush. Give them 3 Scholar in the place of Berserker.

Other stones I put on my Mages are: Contuse, Aid, Rally, and either Concentration OR an elemental attack (Bolt or elemental specialty, like Enfeeble.)

Hope this helps! Good luck!
@EeveeDream
Thank you very much!!!! I have a mage and as a newbie, made the mistake of putting an eliminate on her xD But since I found this guide, I don't really care about losing it- I won't need an eliminate anymore :P
@EeveeDream
Thank you very much!!!! I have a mage and as a newbie, made the mistake of putting an eliminate on her xD But since I found this guide, I don't really care about losing it- I won't need an eliminate anymore :P
@MoonCatcher333

You're very welcome! While I wouldn't recommend overwriting the Eliminate (mages are cheap to make, verses having a dragon with Eliminate), if it works better for you, feel free. ^_^
@MoonCatcher333

You're very welcome! While I wouldn't recommend overwriting the Eliminate (mages are cheap to make, verses having a dragon with Eliminate), if it works better for you, feel free. ^_^
@EeveeDream
It's just that her level's a little high, and the eliminate isn't very effective....... so I might have to overwrite it as it barely works and I don't really use that ability anymore, since her magic attacks are much stronger. Thank you very much for the mage build!!!! :)
@EeveeDream
It's just that her level's a little high, and the eliminate isn't very effective....... so I might have to overwrite it as it barely works and I don't really use that ability anymore, since her magic attacks are much stronger. Thank you very much for the mage build!!!! :)
@MoonCatcher333

No problem, I'm glad I could help! :D
@MoonCatcher333

No problem, I'm glad I could help! :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55