Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@Tiger33621

Thank you so much! ^///^ I hope this build helps you out!
@Tiger33621

Thank you so much! ^///^ I hope this build helps you out!
I am so bookmarking this. YOU may be the reason Eliminates go down in price!
I am so bookmarking this. YOU may be the reason Eliminates go down in price!
@Drakenhart

Oh gosh, that's really flattering! ;w; <3 I really hope this helps people, I've been working almost non-stop on it this weekend! It's become my favorite build for fodder leveling! :D

Who knew spite, poverty, and impatience would create something so useful? xD
@Drakenhart

Oh gosh, that's really flattering! ;w; <3 I really hope this helps people, I've been working almost non-stop on it this weekend! It's become my favorite build for fodder leveling! :D

Who knew spite, poverty, and impatience would create something so useful? xD
@EeveeDream XD Well... there is a saying "Necessity is the Mother of Invention."

I'm going to toss this build on a trio I have in the works that have yet to get an eliminate. I may even try it with an Elmin as one of the second fighters (as I've don very well with just one dragon with an Elim as well). Just got to have the Rally dragon go first if you can, once breath is built up.
@EeveeDream XD Well... there is a saying "Necessity is the Mother of Invention."

I'm going to toss this build on a trio I have in the works that have yet to get an eliminate. I may even try it with an Elmin as one of the second fighters (as I've don very well with just one dragon with an Elim as well). Just got to have the Rally dragon go first if you can, once breath is built up.
@Drakenhart

xD You are very right about that! It was also for people who could only afford one dragon, and not two. Bamboo Falls and lower covers a surprisingly wide range of useful venues, and they grind better there than a single 129 STR/50 QCK dragon. The Shadow, Nature, Water, Light, Lightning, Fire, Plague and Earth festivals are all covered within these areas regarding festival currency! So I was happy it got up to at least that far. ^_^

This build will work very well with an Eliminate replacing Sap, Haste or Reflect (it's based off of a 2 fodder leveler linked below the image in the first post), though not having Sap reduces the self sustainability by a lot, since Breath would been to be allocated to Eliminate usage. The build was designed to be a cheaper alternative to an Eliminate build, with points in DEF rather than AGI to raise tankiness, so if you add an Eliminate, you would basically just have an expensive 2 fodder leveling dragon that can take a few more hits than a standard 2 fodder leveler.

If you do opt to have an Eliminate added later on, I would recommend putting a cheap stone like Bolster or Reflect where you plan on placing the Eliminate, to avoid wasting/rebuying a pricier stone.

Edit: *Reads what she wrote several times to make sure it's not rude or something* I'm sorry if anything sounds "off" or rude! It's not my intention and I'm running on no sleep. The sun is shining through my curtain and I'm regretting a few life choices right now. :') I really hope this build helps you!
@Drakenhart

xD You are very right about that! It was also for people who could only afford one dragon, and not two. Bamboo Falls and lower covers a surprisingly wide range of useful venues, and they grind better there than a single 129 STR/50 QCK dragon. The Shadow, Nature, Water, Light, Lightning, Fire, Plague and Earth festivals are all covered within these areas regarding festival currency! So I was happy it got up to at least that far. ^_^

This build will work very well with an Eliminate replacing Sap, Haste or Reflect (it's based off of a 2 fodder leveler linked below the image in the first post), though not having Sap reduces the self sustainability by a lot, since Breath would been to be allocated to Eliminate usage. The build was designed to be a cheaper alternative to an Eliminate build, with points in DEF rather than AGI to raise tankiness, so if you add an Eliminate, you would basically just have an expensive 2 fodder leveling dragon that can take a few more hits than a standard 2 fodder leveler.

If you do opt to have an Eliminate added later on, I would recommend putting a cheap stone like Bolster or Reflect where you plan on placing the Eliminate, to avoid wasting/rebuying a pricier stone.

Edit: *Reads what she wrote several times to make sure it's not rude or something* I'm sorry if anything sounds "off" or rude! It's not my intention and I'm running on no sleep. The sun is shining through my curtain and I'm regretting a few life choices right now. :') I really hope this build helps you!
@EeveeDream Well this is amazing! Can't wait to try it out. I've been wanting to level some more dragons but it seemed pointless with eliminates being so expensive... Here, I made you a thing because you deserve it: [center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/7e31/f/2017/178/6/8/you_re_the_best_around_by_idlewildly-dbe7evi.png[/img][/center] Put it in Sedona's bio or something! :D
@EeveeDream
Well this is amazing! Can't wait to try it out. I've been wanting to level some more dragons but it seemed pointless with eliminates being so expensive...

Here, I made you a thing because you deserve it:

you_re_the_best_around_by_idlewildly-dbe7evi.png

Put it in Sedona's bio or something! :D
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@idlewildly

SKLJDFHASDLFUIASDGBFASDFH THAT IS SO NICE OF YOU OH MY GOSH THANK YOU THAT LITERALLY MADE MY ENTIRE DAY. *Places it gently in Sedona's bio and gently pats it*

I really hope this build helps you out!! ~*\(^o^)/*~
@idlewildly

SKLJDFHASDLFUIASDGBFASDFH THAT IS SO NICE OF YOU OH MY GOSH THANK YOU THAT LITERALLY MADE MY ENTIRE DAY. *Places it gently in Sedona's bio and gently pats it*

I really hope this build helps you out!! ~*\(^o^)/*~
@EeveeDream
Haha, aww, you're very welcome! I'm glad you and Sedona enjoy it! ^_______^
@EeveeDream
Haha, aww, you're very welcome! I'm glad you and Sedona enjoy it! ^_______^
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@EeveeDream No worries. :) We are.. humn.. "talking shop" as it were. LOL

Any thoughts on Elemental affinities? Should folks stick to a certain "set" (Like how Plague does better in the Kelp Beds then others)?

Currently the three I have are Nature, Lightning, Plague (mage) One has been tincture. I'm going to try and get them all to the same # of exp before running them and let you know how it works. (YEAH research!)
@EeveeDream No worries. :) We are.. humn.. "talking shop" as it were. LOL

Any thoughts on Elemental affinities? Should folks stick to a certain "set" (Like how Plague does better in the Kelp Beds then others)?

Currently the three I have are Nature, Lightning, Plague (mage) One has been tincture. I'm going to try and get them all to the same # of exp before running them and let you know how it works. (YEAH research!)
My current leveling dragons have eliminate so I haven't tried this build yet but you can bet I'm gonna try it on my very next pair! I'm excited to see how it switches things up.
My current leveling dragons have eliminate so I haven't tried this build yet but you can bet I'm gonna try it on my very next pair! I'm excited to see how it switches things up.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55