Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eclipse's Apparel Catalog - 3/24/24
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58
I can't express how much I appreciate this. As a newcomer, this is just about everything I need for deciding how to dress my future dragons. Thank you!
I can't express how much I appreciate this. As a newcomer, this is just about everything I need for deciding how to dress my future dragons. Thank you!
NItuqvN.png by UserofShadows
@zorrua
@zorrua
GBOL2hB.png Rauzen | He/him | Russian | Cute adopts
I'm not a native speaker. If i wrote something wrong, you can correct me.
I have an exalting lair and buy only xxy and xxx dragons, sometimes xyx and xyy.
@EclipseDragon Even though you already have the twice dyed cowl listed in the downtime section, I feel like it should also be in the cowl/mantle section as well since it's still a cowl
Otherwise, this is extremely useful! Bookmarking.
@EclipseDragon Even though you already have the twice dyed cowl listed in the downtime section, I feel like it should also be in the cowl/mantle section as well since it's still a cowl
Otherwise, this is extremely useful! Bookmarking.
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Praise this guide and everyone who is helping/helped create it.
Praise this guide and everyone who is helping/helped create it.
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
Bless you. Super useful, many many thanks!
Bless you. Super useful, many many thanks!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@EclipseDragon I think the White and Black Bows are missing: [item=Pretty White Neck Bow][item=Pretty White Arm Bow][item=Pretty White Tail Bow][item=Pretty in White] [item=Black Arm Bow][item=Black Tail Bow][item=Night Ribbons]
@EclipseDragon

I think the White and Black Bows are missing:

Pretty White Neck Bow Pretty White Arm Bow Pretty White Tail Bow Pretty in White

Black Arm Bow Black Tail Bow Night Ribbons
@xxWolfii:
I did have Twice-Dyed Cowl in both sections initially but removed it because of how difficult the item is to obtain. I'll probably include it back in, but with a note.
@xxWolfii:
I did have Twice-Dyed Cowl in both sections initially but removed it because of how difficult the item is to obtain. I'll probably include it back in, but with a note.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@Starsilver

Thank you for this, I actually had them before but it seems the outfits have disappeared from my selection. This is the second time I've had this problem. I think the feature might be running into some issues when a large amount of outfits are saved.

Now I'm thinking that it's the forums ability to save the outfit code.
@Starsilver

Thank you for this, I actually had them before but it seems the outfits have disappeared from my selection. This is the second time I've had this problem. I think the feature might be running into some issues when a large amount of outfits are saved.

Now I'm thinking that it's the forums ability to save the outfit code.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@eclipsedragon that's interesting. I'm glad I could help :)
@eclipsedragon that's interesting. I'm glad I could help :)
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@clockworksamurai
@clockworksamurai
nY8kPfz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58