Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eclipse's Apparel Catalog - 4/21/24
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58
@betty

Thank you for letting me know.
I've fixed it.
@betty

Thank you for letting me know.
I've fixed it.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@glassydawn
@glassydawn
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
[center][emoji=planet size=1] Thankyou for this guide. [i]-s[/i][/center]

Thankyou for this guide.
-s
-Constellation
This is great. Bookmarking it.
This is great. Bookmarking it.
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
she/her +2 FR time
Happy Brightshine everyone. New Festival Season! [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/light_contest2.png[/img] New this year for Brightshine [item=daybreak decorations] daybreak decorations [outfit=18976] ----------------------------------------------------- @Constellationn @Quinhwyvar Thank you for your kind words [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Happy Brightshine everyone.
New Festival Season!

light_contest2.png

New this year for Brightshine
Daybreak Decorations
daybreak decorations

Light Fest Apparel

@Constellationn @Quinhwyvar

Thank you for your kind words

GOSH this is such a lifesaver!!! My days of suffering trying to figure out how to get everything is over!!
GOSH this is such a lifesaver!!! My days of suffering trying to figure out how to get everything is over!!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
putting this here to remember this forum
putting this here to remember this forum
i do things
uh
7/5/20 [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/bigbloofybathrobes.png[/img] [b]Court apparel[/b] [i]psion, counselor, chancellor, advisor[/i] - treasure marketplace [outfit=1246162] [outfit=1246148] [outfit=1246139] [outfit=1246132] [item=psion's apparel][item=counselor's apparel][item=chancellor's apparel][item=advisor's apparel] *** Magister - Baldwin (lv. 3+) [outfit=1246036]
7/5/20
bigbloofybathrobes.png
Court apparel

psion, counselor, chancellor, advisor - treasure marketplace
Psion
Counselor
Chancellor
Advisor

Psion's Apparel Counselor's Apparel Chancellor's Apparel Advisor's Apparel

Magister - Baldwin (lv. 3+)

Magister

@EclipseDragon may I suggest that the cutlasses get added to the ‘weapons’ category? [item= Corsair's Rusty Cutlass] [item= Privateer's Cutlass] [item= Buccaneer's Cutlass] [item= Swashbuckler's Cutlass]
@EclipseDragon may I suggest that the cutlasses get added to the ‘weapons’ category?

Corsair's Rusty Cutlass Privateer's Cutlass Buccaneer's Cutlass Swashbuckler's Cutlass

T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@KittyandCat

I haven't done so since they're part of a set instead of standalone weapons, but I agree they deserve a mention in the weapons section as well.
@KittyandCat

I haven't done so since they're part of a set instead of standalone weapons, but I agree they deserve a mention in the weapons section as well.

1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58