Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kickstarter + Beta Buyers Lists
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 122 123
@Rhea omg I've waited forever to be put on this list. Add me for everything please and thanks a bunch for reactivating this xD
@Rhea omg I've waited forever to be put on this list. Add me for everything please and thanks a bunch for reactivating this xD
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@katargo

Got you down! :)
@katargo

Got you down! :)
If you're updating to new lists, then can you please add me to the Boolean borrower list? I don't think I would ever have anywhere near enough to outright buy one, but I sure would love to fill in that achieve!
@Rhea
If you're updating to new lists, then can you please add me to the Boolean borrower list? I don't think I would ever have anywhere near enough to outright buy one, but I sure would love to fill in that achieve!
@Rhea
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@Rhea @vriskittles

Hi, I'd love to be added to all of the lists, please!
@Rhea @vriskittles

Hi, I'd love to be added to all of the lists, please!
z0HlerP.png
@Rhea @vriskittles

i'd like to be added to all of the lists too, thank you so much!
@Rhea @vriskittles

i'd like to be added to all of the lists too, thank you so much!
oh my goodness I'm so happy that this is getting updated. I've been consistently pinged to KS sales though I asked to be removed ages ago. Hoooray!

(please don't put me back on the list, but take this cheer and THANK YOU for updating the list and giving other a chance).
oh my goodness I'm so happy that this is getting updated. I've been consistently pinged to KS sales though I asked to be removed ages ago. Hoooray!

(please don't put me back on the list, but take this cheer and THANK YOU for updating the list and giving other a chance).
@Rhea
I would still like to be on the cog frog list, please :D
@Rhea
I would still like to be on the cog frog list, please :D
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
@Rhea

All the lists please! Thanks for reactivating this, just when I was looking for the list. :)
@Rhea

All the lists please! Thanks for reactivating this, just when I was looking for the list. :)
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
Adding now~
Adding now~
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Heya, I'm absolutely skint at the moment so could you take me off the lists please? I think I'm on the all kickstarter list and also a couple of others.

Hmmm, please leave me/put me on the bone fiend one. That's the one kickstarter item I still desperately want. So I'd like to keep an eye on the prices.

Thanks!
@Rhea Heya, I'm absolutely skint at the moment so could you take me off the lists please? I think I'm on the all kickstarter list and also a couple of others.

Hmmm, please leave me/put me on the bone fiend one. That's the one kickstarter item I still desperately want. So I'd like to keep an eye on the prices.

Thanks!
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 122 123