Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kickstarter + Beta Buyers Lists
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123
@rhea

Can I be on the Scroll Case Sling pinglist and all familiars pinglists please?
@rhea

Can I be on the Scroll Case Sling pinglist and all familiars pinglists please?
i love the arcanist
@rhea
Could I be added to the Boolean & Imp scroll buy lists. And the KS familiars too please?
@rhea
Could I be added to the Boolean & Imp scroll buy lists. And the KS familiars too please?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Rhea Wait I'm confused, do the new lists exist yet or what's going on? If I was on the previous list am I on the new list or do I need to re-add myself?
@Rhea Wait I'm confused, do the new lists exist yet or what's going on? If I was on the previous list am I on the new list or do I need to re-add myself?
9ZmzY.gif
Can I get added for all familiars and apparel, please?
Can I get added for all familiars and apparel, please?
i never know what to put in signatures
@Aristiana @Aokuang @Naturalcyber @Maelstrym @cinnabar @nwyfre @Desolim @Yunimori @Vialuna @Ressing @reliquiaen @christina Added

@Alyxsandre That does look nice! I think we can add that to the lists, the graphics and stuff.

@Amut What do you mean offsite?

@paintminion Which lists?

@lillian1744 People aren't auto-added from the old lists, so say what you want to be on to be added.
@Aristiana @Aokuang @Naturalcyber @Maelstrym @cinnabar @nwyfre @Desolim @Yunimori @Vialuna @Ressing @reliquiaen @christina Added

@Alyxsandre That does look nice! I think we can add that to the lists, the graphics and stuff.

@Amut What do you mean offsite?

@paintminion Which lists?

@lillian1744 People aren't auto-added from the old lists, so say what you want to be on to be added.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@rhea

Thank you! (also glad to see youre back!)
@rhea

Thank you! (also glad to see youre back!)
i love the arcanist
@Rhea

All the kickstarter and beta items please!
@Rhea

All the kickstarter and beta items please!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Rhea I'd like to be on the Boolean buyers list too, please =)
@Rhea I'd like to be on the Boolean buyers list too, please =)
s9V17In.png PK0Dszw.pngU5UnYQX.pngl9cYzpi.png
@Rhea @vriskittles please remove me from the KS lists, thank you!
@Rhea @vriskittles please remove me from the KS lists, thank you!
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Hooray, thank you for re-making this! I've been trying to get removed for a while.

I see that the list is starting from the bottom up so I don't have to ask to be removed. Woo!
Hooray, thank you for re-making this! I've been trying to get removed for a while.

I see that the list is starting from the bottom up so I don't have to ask to be removed. Woo!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123