Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Bookmarking, thank you ^^
Bookmarking, thank you ^^
yGfGTGm.png cbQdPvX.png 37bVriD.png
Searching up to 3 People who wants to help me out updating this Guide.

If you are over 15 years old, love math, know about the codes for text in FR and have time to spare, than write me.

Working with Google-Doc as a base.

FOUND
Searching up to 3 People who wants to help me out updating this Guide.

If you are over 15 years old, love math, know about the codes for text in FR and have time to spare, than write me.

Working with Google-Doc as a base.

FOUND
Hello just posting quick so I have an easy way to access this. Thank you for your hard work
Hello just posting quick so I have an easy way to access this. Thank you for your hard work
This is amazing! I've bookmarked it, and am sending a message so that it gets bumped up there!
This is amazing! I've bookmarked it, and am sending a message so that it gets bumped up there!
+1 hours FR time
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
You might wanna add that the Familiars you get from Archeology are pretty good for making Muck, since you can always dig them up again. Otherwise really good guide, I'm glad to know that rarer items don't give you a higher chance on rare outcome <_< I was wondering cause it seemed like it for a while but then it didn't anymore and I was confused so I looked this guide up xD
You might wanna add that the Familiars you get from Archeology are pretty good for making Muck, since you can always dig them up again. Otherwise really good guide, I'm glad to know that rarer items don't give you a higher chance on rare outcome <_< I was wondering cause it seemed like it for a while but then it didn't anymore and I was confused so I looked this guide up xD
lf9X4H2.png
Really good guide
Really good guide
Bookmarking, it's amazing thank you !
Bookmarking, it's amazing thank you !
_______________ _ pipsqueak.png _
_

FR+9
She/her
Not fluent in English
Bookmarking, thank you so much!
Bookmarking, thank you so much!
bump <3
bump <3
(click my pfp to learn more about me!) Edit: Forum sig needs to be redone :(
commenting to save + a friendly bump, thank you so much for this!
commenting to save + a friendly bump, thank you so much for this!
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37