Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37
bump

Can this be updated with the Gaoler genes: Pinstripe, Trail, and Scorpion? I need to know the mats and price to brew Gaoler Pinstripe. Thank you.
bump

Can this be updated with the Gaoler genes: Pinstripe, Trail, and Scorpion? I need to know the mats and price to brew Gaoler Pinstripe. Thank you.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@Takato

done
@Takato

done
posting so I can find this again. :D
posting so I can find this again. :D
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
Thank you, this is very helpful.
Thank you, this is very helpful.
good to see that its still helping people! your doing good i hope XD
good to see that its still helping people! your doing good i hope XD
This is so incredibly useful thank youuuu sob
This is so incredibly useful thank youuuu sob
I'd like to thank you for the hard work you've done in making this guide very useful and informative. I already find myself coming back to it for some information I'm looking for. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the updates as they come available.

"Remember you are squishy and taste good with ketchup "
I'd like to thank you for the hard work you've done in making this guide very useful and informative. I already find myself coming back to it for some information I'm looking for. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the updates as they come available.

@TyvianRed
@TyvianRed
oArHyJ3.gifE6iXXO9.gifCTcF3RE.gifpPvX1Aq.gif9sdmU2Q.gif
@Evantalia

This guide has been invaluable to me so many times! Thank you for keeping it current.

Can you tell me where to find sand? It is an ingredient in the Midas Touch skin which can be made in Baldwin during this Light Fest.

I have run out of my stash of sand and cannot find it listed in any of the other Baldwin recipes. Am I just missing seeing it somewhere?
@Evantalia

This guide has been invaluable to me so many times! Thank you for keeping it current.

Can you tell me where to find sand? It is an ingredient in the Midas Touch skin which can be made in Baldwin during this Light Fest.

I have run out of my stash of sand and cannot find it listed in any of the other Baldwin recipes. Am I just missing seeing it somewhere?
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda I don't see it on this guide, but over [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2099044]here[/url] is a great guide for all gathering items! Sand can be found in Ice, Light, Lightning, and Nature! However Sand is the one thing I have quite a few stacks of, so you can expect a message from me soon! [emoji=coatl winking size=2]
@Serilda I don't see it on this guide, but over here is a great guide for all gathering items! Sand can be found in Ice, Light, Lightning, and Nature!

However Sand is the one thing I have quite a few stacks of, so you can expect a message from me soon!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37