Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Ladra's Apparel Tracker
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@SkyyeofEmber

Whoops, missed your post and I don't remember if editing in a ping works so I'll ping you separately this time. Sheet updated!
@SkyyeofEmber

Whoops, missed your post and I don't remember if editing in a ping works so I'll ping you separately this time. Sheet updated!
mA2hqc9.png
@Evantalia Thank you very much for your time! That works perfectly :)

@Ladra Woooo! Happy Greenskeeper to you! :D
@Evantalia Thank you very much for your time! That works perfectly :)

@Ladra Woooo! Happy Greenskeeper to you! :D
@Ladra
So you inspired me, and I made a thing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QXMMNNKfA3M-uQjIEGnKy453oLI51h9_hIii8nA00hs/edit#gid=1141222439

Would you or anyone else find the "Sets" tab useful?
@Ladra
So you inspired me, and I made a thing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QXMMNNKfA3M-uQjIEGnKy453oLI51h9_hIii8nA00hs/edit#gid=1141222439

Would you or anyone else find the "Sets" tab useful?
@Erayidil

Sorry I sat on this ping for a while, still recovering from surgery. x.x I think the Sets tab is awesome! Does it update automatically or is it just manual input? I'd love to include it in the spreadsheet, with credit to you of course.
@Erayidil

Sorry I sat on this ping for a while, still recovering from surgery. x.x I think the Sets tab is awesome! Does it update automatically or is it just manual input? I'd love to include it in the spreadsheet, with credit to you of course.
mA2hqc9.png
@Ladra
I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully it went well and you will feel better soon. It updates automatically, based on the information input in the tracker sheet. There are a few that are currently blank, the golden and crimson silks and hunter archer's garb. I haven't found the right keywords to code for the sheet to search for the right items. Its especially hard for the silks, since not all the items in the set have "silk" in their name, and the colors golden and crimson are not unique at all. Would you mind if I added a special character column to the main sheet at the very end, then I can just search that column for those 3 sets instead?
Also, are there any sets you know of that you wish were on the sheet?
And I'd be tickled pink if you added the tab to the base sheet :)
@Ladra
I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully it went well and you will feel better soon. It updates automatically, based on the information input in the tracker sheet. There are a few that are currently blank, the golden and crimson silks and hunter archer's garb. I haven't found the right keywords to code for the sheet to search for the right items. Its especially hard for the silks, since not all the items in the set have "silk" in their name, and the colors golden and crimson are not unique at all. Would you mind if I added a special character column to the main sheet at the very end, then I can just search that column for those 3 sets instead?
Also, are there any sets you know of that you wish were on the sheet?
And I'd be tickled pink if you added the tab to the base sheet :)
@Erayidil

Thank you for the well-wishes! Everything went smoothly and I'm getting better, it's just a much slower process than the doctors and I anticipated. :)

The silks are definitely a pain that way...a special character column would be fine! Even if it was hidden it would still function for the sets tab, correct? (Formulas and such still stump me a bit sometimes.)

Off the top of my head I know the Highnoon sets are missing...perhaps the hanks would be one category and then all the colorings of the brimmer/vest/spurs? Or perhaps they're too small to be a set. I'm still waiting on color information on a few of them before I update the sheet. I've got to go to work soon but I'll take a look tomorrow as it's my day off and let you know if there's anything that would be nice to add?

Thank you so much for all of this!
@Erayidil

Thank you for the well-wishes! Everything went smoothly and I'm getting better, it's just a much slower process than the doctors and I anticipated. :)

The silks are definitely a pain that way...a special character column would be fine! Even if it was hidden it would still function for the sets tab, correct? (Formulas and such still stump me a bit sometimes.)

Off the top of my head I know the Highnoon sets are missing...perhaps the hanks would be one category and then all the colorings of the brimmer/vest/spurs? Or perhaps they're too small to be a set. I'm still waiting on color information on a few of them before I update the sheet. I've got to go to work soon but I'll take a look tomorrow as it's my day off and let you know if there's anything that would be nice to add?

Thank you so much for all of this!
mA2hqc9.png
@Ladra

I don't know anything about formula's either. I started learning just for this, and it was a lot of trial and error. I bet a hidden tab would work.
I also just remembered, there is a typo in the Celadon Silk Scarf name. :)
@Ladra

I don't know anything about formula's either. I started learning just for this, and it was a lot of trial and error. I bet a hidden tab would work.
I also just remembered, there is a typo in the Celadon Silk Scarf name. :)
@ladra Sorry to bother you, but a lot of the newer apparel doesn't seem to have the yes=bold conditional formatting in column C. At least, I'm guessing it's newer - first one I've noticed alphabetically is the bamboo breeze cape.
@ladra Sorry to bother you, but a lot of the newer apparel doesn't seem to have the yes=bold conditional formatting in column C. At least, I'm guessing it's newer - first one I've noticed alphabetically is the bamboo breeze cape.
My the Gods of Sornieth Bless You for This!

I would love to be added on a list for updates!
My the Gods of Sornieth Bless You for This!

I would love to be added on a list for updates!
KCXtyPY.png
@ladra Oh my gosh, this is super useful! Could I be added to the pinglist?
@ladra Oh my gosh, this is super useful! Could I be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26