Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
@siscily I have a spreadsheet of my dragons but I was waiting for this I really needed something to help me track the project dragons and determine the cost of the genes and things I need to complete the projects and one of them actually involves getting another dragon another invokes getting a pair of dragons and a lot requires too many gems (lots of my dragon need glimmer genes)
@siscily I have a spreadsheet of my dragons but I was waiting for this I really needed something to help me track the project dragons and determine the cost of the genes and things I need to complete the projects and one of them actually involves getting another dragon another invokes getting a pair of dragons and a lot requires too many gems (lots of my dragon need glimmer genes)
boIu4p9.png
@HummingbirdColor
Hmm, that is a good point, I'll definitely have to do that. Thanks for the suggestion! I hope deleting those rows helped you out.
@HummingbirdColor
Hmm, that is a good point, I'll definitely have to do that. Thanks for the suggestion! I hope deleting those rows helped you out.
@lunusdragoness
That makes sense! I'm glad this spreadsheet can help you out. Let me know if you have any trouble with it.
@lunusdragoness
That makes sense! I'm glad this spreadsheet can help you out. Let me know if you have any trouble with it.
@Siscily It did ! I even didnt notice my dragon were below it ahaha
@Siscily It did ! I even didnt notice my dragon were below it ahaha
+9 FR time
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice

Hi y'all! Just wanted to give a head's up - there's apparently been an issue with the Lair and Misc tabs breaking when you delete the info already on the Data tab to enter your own. I have no idea what in the world the deal is, since the new data shows up, just down the page for some reason. Anyway, I've uploaded a blank copy of the spreadsheet, so y'all can utilize it and not have to worry about removing anything. Let me know if something doesn't work on it.

Also, I was curious - would y'all be interested in random bits of fun but otherwise useless data for your dragons showing up in various places on the sheet?

@HummingbirdColor @lunusdragoness
Did you guys want to be added to the ping list?
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice

Hi y'all! Just wanted to give a head's up - there's apparently been an issue with the Lair and Misc tabs breaking when you delete the info already on the Data tab to enter your own. I have no idea what in the world the deal is, since the new data shows up, just down the page for some reason. Anyway, I've uploaded a blank copy of the spreadsheet, so y'all can utilize it and not have to worry about removing anything. Let me know if something doesn't work on it.

Also, I was curious - would y'all be interested in random bits of fun but otherwise useless data for your dragons showing up in various places on the sheet?

@HummingbirdColor @lunusdragoness
Did you guys want to be added to the ping list?
@siscily actually yes please :)
@siscily actually yes please :)
+9 FR time
@HummingbirdColor
Sure thing! I'll get you added. :)
@HummingbirdColor
Sure thing! I'll get you added. :)
@Siscily
I Love adding useless stuff about my dragons!
@Siscily
I Love adding useless stuff about my dragons!
VGxuHXT.png
@Siscily fun, but useless is what I'm all about!
@Siscily fun, but useless is what I'm all about!
@Siscily

Glad the data tab things been literally cleared up, haha, and I'll third what's already been said, cuz random useless stuff sounds fun! :D
@Siscily

Glad the data tab things been literally cleared up, haha, and I'll third what's already been said, cuz random useless stuff sounds fun! :D
kbqBOtG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120