Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 120
I mean you're doing us a solid making this imo so I don't mind the wait lol
I mean you're doing us a solid making this imo so I don't mind the wait lol
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10

Quick head's up. For anyone who has looked at the sheet and may be wondering, yes, I have taken over the sheet for my own lair for now. The sheet wasn't hijacked, I promise.

Fade and Blend are number 42 each, and are Common. I'm uncertain on prices as of yet, as I haven't gotten them added to the Projects tab yet.

New sheet (which is also taken over for my lair):
Any font suggestions?
Do you want colors similar to the current sheet's Lair and Lair Misc?
Any must have info on a Memorial tab besides basics and how the dragon left the lair?
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10

Quick head's up. For anyone who has looked at the sheet and may be wondering, yes, I have taken over the sheet for my own lair for now. The sheet wasn't hijacked, I promise.

Fade and Blend are number 42 each, and are Common. I'm uncertain on prices as of yet, as I haven't gotten them added to the Projects tab yet.

New sheet (which is also taken over for my lair):
Any font suggestions?
Do you want colors similar to the current sheet's Lair and Lair Misc?
Any must have info on a Memorial tab besides basics and how the dragon left the lair?
@Siscily could i be removed from the pinglist pls!!
@Siscily could i be removed from the pinglist pls!!
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
@Jestro
Sure, I'll get you removed. Sorry to see you go!
@Jestro
Sure, I'll get you removed. Sorry to see you go!
Still using this two years later. c: Thanks for creating.
Still using this two years later. c: Thanks for creating.
@Blackeyed
Glad to hear it! You're very welcome. :)
@Blackeyed
Glad to hear it! You're very welcome. :)
@Siscily Um, could I also be added to the ping list? I really like this one. Also, I'm a little confused about some of the labels (if that's the right word for them) on the Data page. I'm confused about what Art, Lore, RTB Updated, O.Exault and O.Updated mean and how to use them. If you could tell me I would really appreciate it! [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
@Siscily
Um, could I also be added to the ping list? I really like this one.

Also, I'm a little confused about some of the labels (if that's the right word for them) on the Data page. I'm confused about what Art, Lore, RTB Updated, O.Exault and O.Updated mean and how to use them.

If you could tell me I would really appreciate it!
ll3VInM.jpg
@Vetycin
Hi! Sure, I'll get you added! Glad you like it. :)

Labels works, sure. Art and Lore are if the dragon has art or lore in their info. RTB Updated is the date you update how many days remain until the dragon is ready to breed.

O Exalt and O Updated are the number of offspring the dragon has that have been exalted (which, yes, is a terribly tedious thing to figure out) and the date the offspring information was last updated. Both of those columns are being removed on the new sheet, and possibly the current one soon.
@Vetycin
Hi! Sure, I'll get you added! Glad you like it. :)

Labels works, sure. Art and Lore are if the dragon has art or lore in their info. RTB Updated is the date you update how many days remain until the dragon is ready to breed.

O Exalt and O Updated are the number of offspring the dragon has that have been exalted (which, yes, is a terribly tedious thing to figure out) and the date the offspring information was last updated. Both of those columns are being removed on the new sheet, and possibly the current one soon.
@Siscily Could I get an add to the pinglist? I love this!
@Siscily Could I get an add to the pinglist? I love this!
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
@FOXHOUND
Sure thing, glad you like it! :)
@FOXHOUND
Sure thing, glad you like it! :)
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 120