Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Exalting and You: a PSA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It was a dragon I bred from the original starting dragons, does it matter that it was thier baby? Because it said after I exalted the dragon that I got 8000 something.
It was a dragon I bred from the original starting dragons, does it matter that it was thier baby? Because it said after I exalted the dragon that I got 8000 something.
hjqGCU3.jpg
But it didn’t say how much I would get everyday.
But it didn’t say how much I would get everyday.
hjqGCU3.jpg
@FrostedPetalFox
The treasure payout you get from exalting is a one time deal. You do not get treasure everyday from a dragon exalted days/months/years ago. The 8,000 T was what it gave you.

To make treasure off exalting everyday you have to exalt everyday. It is not a continuous stream of treasure for one dragon.
@FrostedPetalFox
The treasure payout you get from exalting is a one time deal. You do not get treasure everyday from a dragon exalted days/months/years ago. The 8,000 T was what it gave you.

To make treasure off exalting everyday you have to exalt everyday. It is not a continuous stream of treasure for one dragon.
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
Ok! Thanks! You know what? Even though you called me my old name, I still got the alert. Thanks for helping me out!
Ok! Thanks! You know what? Even though you called me my old name, I still got the alert. Thanks for helping me out!
hjqGCU3.jpg
Quick friendly bump!
Quick friendly bump!
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Question! If you buy extra apparel slots for a dragon, then exalt that dragon, then restore them to your lair, are the extra apparel slots lost?
Question! If you buy extra apparel slots for a dragon, then exalt that dragon, then restore them to your lair, are the extra apparel slots lost?
aurjay_head_small.pnghello there
[quote name="GeoDragon" date="2018-09-12 03:51:50" ] Question! If you buy extra apparel slots for a dragon, then exalt that dragon, then restore them to your lair, are the extra apparel slots lost? [/quote] @GeoDragon When you buy extra apparel slots they are applied to ALL dragons in your lair, not only the dragon you used to buy them. So the short answer is no, they are not lost :)
GeoDragon wrote on 2018-09-12 03:51:50:
@GeoDragon When you buy extra apparel slots they are applied to ALL dragons in your lair, not only the dragon you used to buy them.

So the short answer is no, they are not lost :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@Tysha WAIT WHAT REALLY
OH MY WORD HOW DID I NEVER KNOW THIS
SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE THANK YOU SO MUCH BLESS
@Tysha WAIT WHAT REALLY
OH MY WORD HOW DID I NEVER KNOW THIS
SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE THANK YOU SO MUCH BLESS
aurjay_head_small.pnghello there
Saw some newbies asking about this, so here's a quick friendly bump!
Saw some newbies asking about this, so here's a quick friendly bump!
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Does anyone know if the age of a dragon has any affect on its payout and/or how much it counts towards dominance when exalted?

Ie, will a 4-yr old and a 4-day old give the same reward/dominance (excluding daily bonuses and coli level) when exalted?
Does anyone know if the age of a dragon has any affect on its payout and/or how much it counts towards dominance when exalted?

Ie, will a 4-yr old and a 4-day old give the same reward/dominance (excluding daily bonuses and coli level) when exalted?
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9