Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Exalting and You: a PSA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump back to the front since I have seen a lot of no exalt posts lately.
Bump back to the front since I have seen a lot of no exalt posts lately.
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
You did an amazing job writing this, ^^
You did an amazing job writing this, ^^
"MAY THE GODS BE WITH YOU."
Do you get money AFTER you exalt your dragons? And I mean, do you get money every day for exalting your dragons?
Do you get money AFTER you exalt your dragons? And I mean, do you get money every day for exalting your dragons?
hjqGCU3.jpg
But great job with it. :)
But great job with it. :)
hjqGCU3.jpg
@ottersplash

Every time you exalt a dragon you get an amount of treasure afterward based on the dragons level. Sometimes you can even get a gem or two.

For treasure payouts check this thread for more details.
@ottersplash

Every time you exalt a dragon you get an amount of treasure afterward based on the dragons level. Sometimes you can even get a gem or two.

For treasure payouts check this thread for more details.
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
Thanks @Silentflame!
Thanks @Silentflame!
hjqGCU3.jpg
I exalted my dragon yesterday, and I didn’t get any money today. Do I get money when they match the bonus board? Or is it only when they have been exalted?
I exalted my dragon yesterday, and I didn’t get any money today. Do I get money when they match the bonus board? Or is it only when they have been exalted?
hjqGCU3.jpg
@FrostedPetalFox

There is a pop up right after you exalt a dragon that tells you how much money you get. It isn't an everyday thing unless you exalt dragons everyday. If you refresh or close the page right after accepting the exalt you might have missed it. The bonus board is just that a bonus. If your dragon didn't match any of the criteria on it then you just didn't get bonuses added to your total.

What level was your dragon at?
@FrostedPetalFox

There is a pop up right after you exalt a dragon that tells you how much money you get. It isn't an everyday thing unless you exalt dragons everyday. If you refresh or close the page right after accepting the exalt you might have missed it. The bonus board is just that a bonus. If your dragon didn't match any of the criteria on it then you just didn't get bonuses added to your total.

What level was your dragon at?
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
Level 5
Level 5
hjqGCU3.jpg
@FrostedPetalFox

Was it one of the dragons that you started with in the game??
Quote:
An exalted dragon will always leave behind some treasure for you (with the exception of your progenitors, the two dragons you got when you signed up, who award nothing) and maybe even a gem if you're lucky.

Dragons who have been trained will award more treasure depending on their level, but even a level 1 hatchling is guaranteed to give you about 2000 treasure at least.

This is a great thing, because even if your computer can't handle the Coliseum or Fairgrounds you can always earn money by exalting. It also means that dragons will always have a minimum value- no matter how many millions are generated throughout the game, they will never become completely worthless!
@FrostedPetalFox

Was it one of the dragons that you started with in the game??
Quote:
An exalted dragon will always leave behind some treasure for you (with the exception of your progenitors, the two dragons you got when you signed up, who award nothing) and maybe even a gem if you're lucky.

Dragons who have been trained will award more treasure depending on their level, but even a level 1 hatchling is guaranteed to give you about 2000 treasure at least.

This is a great thing, because even if your computer can't handle the Coliseum or Fairgrounds you can always earn money by exalting. It also means that dragons will always have a minimum value- no matter how many millions are generated throughout the game, they will never become completely worthless!
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9