Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Exalting and You: a PSA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cynictis

Thank you very much for explaining this! I just wasn't sure why people were buying my hatchlings and then exalting them straight away lol. Is it worth it to exalt dragons few hours before next tally is up? Will it still count towards next next week standing? Let's say it's Saturday night, if I exalts few of my dragons these count towards Sunday start of standing or the following week's one?
@Cynictis

Thank you very much for explaining this! I just wasn't sure why people were buying my hatchlings and then exalting them straight away lol. Is it worth it to exalt dragons few hours before next tally is up? Will it still count towards next next week standing? Let's say it's Saturday night, if I exalts few of my dragons these count towards Sunday start of standing or the following week's one?
drgfly0.gif
@Vercernice Dominance for the upcoming week is tallied on Saturday night just before rollover. You can see a countdown in the corner of the Dom page, that's the cutoff point for exalted dragons to count. Any dragons you exalt after that will count towards the next Dom tally a week later.
@Vercernice Dominance for the upcoming week is tallied on Saturday night just before rollover. You can see a countdown in the corner of the Dom page, that's the cutoff point for exalted dragons to count. Any dragons you exalt after that will count towards the next Dom tally a week later.
@Cynictis

Thank you so much! You were a real help to me on this as I wasn't really sure what I'm doing until now lol! :) much appreciated!
@Cynictis

Thank you so much! You were a real help to me on this as I wasn't really sure what I'm doing until now lol! :) much appreciated!
drgfly0.gif
This is a very nice guide! You've done a good job here Cynictis!
This is a very nice guide! You've done a good job here Cynictis!
tAsGQ8V.png
Time to show this guide to all the newbies! :D
Time to show this guide to all the newbies! :D
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
This is a pretty good PSA. :D
This is a pretty good PSA. :D
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
For two years I've played, and the idea of exalting has only now just become appealing.
For two years I've played, and the idea of exalting has only now just become appealing.
xJ9qwp8.png
@SavannahIcara I'm really glad to hear that you're changing your mind! Exalt all the things \o/
@SavannahIcara I'm really glad to hear that you're changing your mind! Exalt all the things \o/
@Cynictis
Can one exalt dragons if they are on a nest?
@Cynictis
Can one exalt dragons if they are on a nest?
@ProudMomof1 [quote=How do I exalt a dragon?] [b]The exalt button will be unclickable[/b] if your dragon is equipped with any apparel, a skin or accent, or a familiar, or [b]if they are currently sitting on a nest[/b] or listed for sale on the Auction House. [/quote]
@ProudMomof1
How do I exalt a dragon? wrote:
The exalt button will be unclickable if your dragon is equipped with any apparel, a skin or accent, or a familiar, or if they are currently sitting on a nest or listed for sale on the Auction House.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9