Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Skink-Spinner Tertiary Color Match Guide
1 2 3 4 5
@Huntess
Pinging myself :D
@Huntess
Pinging myself :D
That turquoise/turquoise/red is so gorgeous <3
That turquoise/turquoise/red is so gorgeous <3
3eggs_by_javen-d6dddpp.gif
this is a godsend
this is a godsend
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
@icyaqua31 Just pinging myself for future
@icyaqua31 Just pinging myself for future
2zftwyq.png

nOcVjlJ.png
Thank you for making such a great guide! Now if only i could find all these color combos...
Thank you for making such a great guide! Now if only i could find all these color combos...
Stunning work!
Stunning work!
Thank you so much! I really needed this. You have a good eye for amazing color combinations.
Thank you so much! I really needed this. You have a good eye for amazing color combinations.
swan.gif

mei
she / her
g1 sales
other sales
Gods all bless you for making this! Skink/spinner has so much potential but it can be hard to predict, this will help so much :)
Gods all bless you for making this! Skink/spinner has so much potential but it can be hard to predict, this will help so much :)
Consider: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=20&winggene=16&wings=3&auth=6ac351e5f1bd3aca9b45cf8d73fd9e4539de90a4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ice / Ice / Peridot
Consider:

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=20&winggene=16&wings=3&auth=6ac351e5f1bd3aca9b45cf8d73fd9e4539de90a4&dummyext=prev.png
Ice / Ice / Peridot
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I think blue skink matches white better than ice
I think blue skink matches white better than ice
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
1 2 3 4 5