Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeds Of Sornieth Poll Hub
1 2
[center][size=7][font=Georgia]Breeds Of Sornieth Poll Hub[/font][/size] Have you always wondered what the most popular dragon breed was? What about least popular? Why is this so? What about male or female? Well, you have come to the right place! Here, all your poll dreams can come true! Vote in the selection of polls, to help decide the stats for all the different dragons! Which is most liked? Least liked? Which one looks best? Best lore? All that and more! ----- I will often do updates, declaring the current status of each poll. If you wish to be part of the updates, you can subscribe to this thread, or ask to be put on the pinglist (which will help decrease the amount of pings you get, due to others posting). Just ping me if you want to be added! [quote=Pinglist]@NightFuryScream @TheThrane @Emordnilap[/quote] ----- Do you have an idea for another poll I should create? Feel free to tell me, and I might add it! Ping me, with your idea, and it might become yet another poll to add to the list.
Breeds Of Sornieth Poll Hub

Have you always wondered what the most popular dragon breed was? What about least popular? Why is this so? What about male or female?

Well, you have come to the right place!

Here, all your poll dreams can come true! Vote in the selection of polls, to help decide the stats for all the different dragons! Which is most liked? Least liked? Which one looks best? Best lore? All that and more!

I will often do updates, declaring the current status of each poll. If you wish to be part of the updates, you can subscribe to this thread, or ask to be put on the pinglist (which will help decrease the amount of pings you get, due to others posting). Just ping me if you want to be added!
Pinglist wrote:

Do you have an idea for another poll I should create? Feel free to tell me, and I might add it! Ping me, with your idea, and it might become yet another poll to add to the list.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
The Polls

Here is the collection of different polls, all available for your use! Vote on as many as you would like, and don't feel afraid to bump the thread, and tell your friends. Remember, the more people who vote, the more accurate the end results will be! Tell us what you voted, and why, we want to hear!

Favourite Breed Overall

Least Favourite Breed Overall

Favourite Breed M/F

Least Favourite Breed M/F

Favourite Breed Hatchling

Least Favourite Breed Hatchling

Favourite Breed Lore

Least Favourite Breed Lore

More coming soon!
The Polls

Here is the collection of different polls, all available for your use! Vote on as many as you would like, and don't feel afraid to bump the thread, and tell your friends. Remember, the more people who vote, the more accurate the end results will be! Tell us what you voted, and why, we want to hear!

Favourite Breed Overall

Least Favourite Breed Overall

Favourite Breed M/F

Least Favourite Breed M/F

Favourite Breed Hatchling

Least Favourite Breed Hatchling

Favourite Breed Lore

Least Favourite Breed Lore

More coming soon!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Rules
  • Be nice to others!
  • Respect the decisions others have made!
  • Don't call someone out for having a different opinion to you.
  • Don't vote more than once.

All of these are very self explanatory. We are here for some fun, and I don't wish to see anyone being bullied for displaying their opinion. On the other hand, make sure you aren't racist/sexist etc when giving your opinion (not that I see how that comes into play here). No voting more than once please, we want to keep it fair!
Rules
  • Be nice to others!
  • Respect the decisions others have made!
  • Don't call someone out for having a different opinion to you.
  • Don't vote more than once.

All of these are very self explanatory. We are here for some fun, and I don't wish to see anyone being bullied for displaying their opinion. On the other hand, make sure you aren't racist/sexist etc when giving your opinion (not that I see how that comes into play here). No voting more than once please, we want to keep it fair!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

May I be added to the pinglist, please? These are cool polls.

(Maybe a favorite gene poll, or three? One for primaries, one for secondaries, one for tertiaries?)
@DragonDraws

May I be added to the pinglist, please? These are cool polls.

(Maybe a favorite gene poll, or three? One for primaries, one for secondaries, one for tertiaries?)
Aspen/Hoku || 27 || +3 FRT || they/he
HdmxfuE.pngACOZFAh.png9hqcHsy.pngmtHAEL4.pngFvSLVNv.png6Dq3jOp.pngWn6vGC1.pngQYpIXaH.png6Cw2S3h.pngtqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png6YousWl.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngjbMLSIO.pngYJYmFy0.pngu7OYglJ.png
@DragonsDraws

This is awesome! :D
I've wondered about suff like this for so long. Especially on the hatchlings. I have an idea of what breeds are popular/unpopular but I continue to wonder about the hatchlings :)

My personal answers is that my favorite breed is PC's because they're beautiful and I adore them. ... And I might have a slight problem in the fact that I'm all too fond of the females. I want all of them
Imps come in on a close second followed by snappers, guradians and ridgebacks :D

There isn't really any breeds I dislike, but I've always been rather indifferent towards faes and spirals. I guess I'm not too fond of skydancers either?? They just seem really boring and bland to me. But with the right colors any dragon seems great to me so yeah

My fav gender pose is the PC F. They look so serene and peaceful and I just adore them. Imperial M and snapper F are also beautiful

For hathlings I adore spirals and snipsnops but I cant seem to like the WC hatchlings for some reason .-.
@DragonsDraws

This is awesome! :D
I've wondered about suff like this for so long. Especially on the hatchlings. I have an idea of what breeds are popular/unpopular but I continue to wonder about the hatchlings :)

My personal answers is that my favorite breed is PC's because they're beautiful and I adore them. ... And I might have a slight problem in the fact that I'm all too fond of the females. I want all of them
Imps come in on a close second followed by snappers, guradians and ridgebacks :D

There isn't really any breeds I dislike, but I've always been rather indifferent towards faes and spirals. I guess I'm not too fond of skydancers either?? They just seem really boring and bland to me. But with the right colors any dragon seems great to me so yeah

My fav gender pose is the PC F. They look so serene and peaceful and I just adore them. Imperial M and snapper F are also beautiful

For hathlings I adore spirals and snipsnops but I cant seem to like the WC hatchlings for some reason .-.
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@DragonDraws

Can I be on the pinglist? :D *goes and does every single poll*

@DragonDraws

Can I be on the pinglist? :D *goes and does every single poll*

pVhWnFy.png
It's time to revive this! I got very busy with life, but now I'm on a 6 week break, so I should have more time to run this. So welcome back everyone, please feel free to take part in our polls!
It's time to revive this! I got very busy with life, but now I'm on a 6 week break, so I should have more time to run this. So welcome back everyone, please feel free to take part in our polls!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Remember everyone, don't be afraid to tell us who you voted for and why! It's great to know which breeds are most/least popular, but it's also great to hear why that's the case!
Remember everyone, don't be afraid to tell us who you voted for and why! It's great to know which breeds are most/least popular, but it's also great to hear why that's the case!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Bump!
Bump!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
ok this is great
ive asnwered my fav breed, breed by gender, and hatchie breed
pinglist please

wait is this even active