Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Project Pair Planner Spreadsheet
1 2 3 4
I found this via Google and wanted to say thank you! ♥ This is so helpful and I love the automatical part of it. It has taken me ages to do all that by hand ;n; So this definitely deserves me necroposting this thread. More people need to see this!

I have been using the Hatchling Probability Calculator to see which dragon would be the best mate with every single dragon.. You can imagine how much time that takes ;n; Now I can just add the colors once and check everyone? So beautifully easy ♥ Now I can only use the calculator once to write down that average nest probability %
I found this via Google and wanted to say thank you! ♥ This is so helpful and I love the automatical part of it. It has taken me ages to do all that by hand ;n; So this definitely deserves me necroposting this thread. More people need to see this!

I have been using the Hatchling Probability Calculator to see which dragon would be the best mate with every single dragon.. You can imagine how much time that takes ;n; Now I can just add the colors once and check everyone? So beautifully easy ♥ Now I can only use the calculator once to write down that average nest probability %
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

@tilkka
Aww thank you! I'm glad it helps!
@tilkka
Aww thank you! I'm glad it helps!
b50x50still.gif
also found this through google and amazing - I've been desperately trying to wrap my head around the weird complicated tangle of dragons I've been hoarding to get anywhere near my project color range, and this actually let me sit down and pair everything out for when I start putting them on nests this week!!

I will say it does seem to favor some pairings that don't quite match up with the percentages I get from the probability calculator, so for anyone using this it's probably a good idea to double-check some stuff!
but overall thank you so much for making this, it's a massive help <3
also found this through google and amazing - I've been desperately trying to wrap my head around the weird complicated tangle of dragons I've been hoarding to get anywhere near my project color range, and this actually let me sit down and pair everything out for when I start putting them on nests this week!!

I will say it does seem to favor some pairings that don't quite match up with the percentages I get from the probability calculator, so for anyone using this it's probably a good idea to double-check some stuff!
but overall thank you so much for making this, it's a massive help <3
1 2 3 4