Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Free Clan Profile Templates (New - 1/12)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
@SolCelestia

Here are some!
@SolCelestia

Here are some!
pixel_mew_by_sxaxsxoxrxi-d5dnfua.gif rDvyMjG.png 1c8q357.png
@SuzyChi

Probably already asked plenty of times, but I'm using "Windbreaker" and I'd like to add a little onto it, since I like the item showcase aspect of some other themes, would it be okay to add onto Windbreaker for my profile?
I'll make sure to credit you and mention it was added onto by me, or whichever works for you!
@SuzyChi

Probably already asked plenty of times, but I'm using "Windbreaker" and I'd like to add a little onto it, since I like the item showcase aspect of some other themes, would it be okay to add onto Windbreaker for my profile?
I'll make sure to credit you and mention it was added onto by me, or whichever works for you!
5kRkxhJ.pngrO4C7ah.png
I used the Seraphine theme for my clan lore on my clan profile and it's absolutely stunning <3 thank you for compiling a list of such great themes!
I used the Seraphine theme for my clan lore on my clan profile and it's absolutely stunning <3 thank you for compiling a list of such great themes!
@Gremliin Of course, go ahead! Sorry for the late reply!
@Gremliin Of course, go ahead! Sorry for the late reply!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
Just came across this thread while looking for some templates – thank you for compiling all this! V helpful stuff <3
Just came across this thread while looking for some templates – thank you for compiling all this! V helpful stuff <3
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
@SuzyChi I am starting to re-do my profile. Any idea the codes needed? Sorry if i'm being a little stupid lol. Such as changing text color, text size, and fonts.
@SuzyChi I am starting to re-do my profile. Any idea the codes needed? Sorry if i'm being a little stupid lol. Such as changing text color, text size, and fonts.
New commission page in the works. Please be patient.
This is going to sound very stupid, but how do I put this in my profile?
This is going to sound very stupid, but how do I put this in my profile?
@ValleyMourn
First pick the layout you want, and hit the respective "code" button below it. It'll bring you to the pastebin site where it's located. Copy either the first box or the one below it (Doesn't matter it's the same code, it only really matters if the site used HTML which FR doesn't). Once you have it copied over, hit the "edit" button next to your clan information on your profile. Paste it.
This gets you the base code into the profile, now if you want to edit it/change images hit the various resource buttons below the code you picked.

So say I chose to do Regalia and wanted to theme it towards Wind, I would go to the dividers and "copy image url" on the wind green one and replace the original plague image code with the new copied code. I'm not the best at explaining this section of it, so things like this BBC guide will help.

Hope this helps you!
@ValleyMourn
First pick the layout you want, and hit the respective "code" button below it. It'll bring you to the pastebin site where it's located. Copy either the first box or the one below it (Doesn't matter it's the same code, it only really matters if the site used HTML which FR doesn't). Once you have it copied over, hit the "edit" button next to your clan information on your profile. Paste it.
This gets you the base code into the profile, now if you want to edit it/change images hit the various resource buttons below the code you picked.

So say I chose to do Regalia and wanted to theme it towards Wind, I would go to the dividers and "copy image url" on the wind green one and replace the original plague image code with the new copied code. I'm not the best at explaining this section of it, so things like this BBC guide will help.

Hope this helps you!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@TyrianCallows yes it does! Thanks!
@TyrianCallows yes it does! Thanks!
@solarmanta
These look really cool! Also, the images are not showing up on my iPad?
@solarmanta
These look really cool! Also, the images are not showing up on my iPad?
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22