Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Flight & Pride Banners-UPDATE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
bump for update!!
bump for update!!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@Kimizi

coming back :DDD omg gay banner <33333
@Kimizi

coming back :DDD omg gay banner <33333
Why no Heterosexual banners?
Why no Heterosexual banners?
@Manedblackwolf

They're pride banners for the LGBT+ community or for people's lgbt dragons, and there really isn't a need for "straight pride," nor is there a flag for it either.
@Manedblackwolf

They're pride banners for the LGBT+ community or for people's lgbt dragons, and there really isn't a need for "straight pride," nor is there a flag for it either.
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
[quote name="TheMythril" date=2016-06-14 13:53:14] @Manedblackwolf They're pride banners for the LGBT+ community or for people's lgbt dragons, and there really isn't a need for "straight pride," nor is there a flag for it either. [/quote] The LGBT+ Community also includes straights in it but I understand the thought behind it. Here's a [url=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Straight_Ally_flag.svg]Straight Ally Flag[/url] and here's the [url=http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/q/qq-het2.gif]Straight Pride Flag[/url], although I have to say I saw this flag not as an gradiant but just black and white. Edit: Just foudn this, thought it's funny and also includes the Heterosexuals. [url=http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/a2573e85-8724-46e5-aca9-ed4b2ef64c88/7b334aa4-aaf7-4cf8-87fa-ad6b7d150af4.jpg]*click*[/url]
TheMythril wrote on 2016-06-14:
@Manedblackwolf

The LGBT+ Community also includes straights in it but I understand the thought behind it.
Here's a Straight Ally Flag and here's the Straight Pride Flag, although I have to say I saw this flag not as an gradiant but just black and white.

Edit: Just foudn this, thought it's funny and also includes the Heterosexuals. *click*
@Manedblackwolf

The only way straight people can be in the LGBT+ community is if they're trans (or another non-binary gender) and they're straight. Straight Cis people don't really need pride, considering no one gets ridiculed or murdered just for being straight.

If you don't like that, that's fine but I made these for lgbt people. You don't have to use them, or you could make your own flags. Do not use my designs though. Thanks.
@Manedblackwolf

The only way straight people can be in the LGBT+ community is if they're trans (or another non-binary gender) and they're straight. Straight Cis people don't really need pride, considering no one gets ridiculed or murdered just for being straight.

If you don't like that, that's fine but I made these for lgbt people. You don't have to use them, or you could make your own flags. Do not use my designs though. Thanks.
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril these are so beautiful what the heckk
(also yessss a pansexual flag)
@TheMythril these are so beautiful what the heckk
(also yessss a pansexual flag)
7GZL67L.png
frances | he/him | fr + 3
@frnknbrry

I'm glad you like them!!
@frnknbrry

I'm glad you like them!!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@themythril love the flags, sorry I couldnt credit in sig its full but I wil in clan bio! Love the lgbt+ stuff (lmao straight pride why the cis ones gotta try have EVERYTHING #straightdiscourse xD)
@themythril love the flags, sorry I couldnt credit in sig its full but I wil in clan bio! Love the lgbt+ stuff (lmao straight pride why the cis ones gotta try have EVERYTHING #straightdiscourse xD)
tumblr_inline_o61vsvRu4h1tyc5vd_540.pngK6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.pngtumblr_inline_o8q7cxpBRd1tyc5vd_540.png
@AntiquedGiant

I'm glad you like them!! And yeah it can be hard to fit credit in sigs so that's fine with me!
@AntiquedGiant

I'm glad you like them!! And yeah it can be hard to fit credit in sigs so that's fine with me!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17