Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Delamire's Bio Hoard
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Kitsuta
@Kitsuta
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Saving this!
Saving this!

FR +3
She|Her
hai_by_pommeple-d8ddymp.png
@Delamire

Thank you! I'd love to be pinged for more pixel sprites.

You might want to also have a link to sgkat's Bio Resource Guide as well.
@Delamire

Thank you! I'd love to be pinged for more pixel sprites.

You might want to also have a link to sgkat's Bio Resource Guide as well.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@RaKoeRose I'm glad you like them!
Unfortunately my computer is completely dead and I cannot repair it until December. (This is also one of the reasons I have been inactive).
In December I plan to do a huge thread update with all the new resources I've been saving c: and I would be happy to post it then!

Edit- @Harbinger thank you for the link! See above info, and I will add you in December c:
@RaKoeRose I'm glad you like them!
Unfortunately my computer is completely dead and I cannot repair it until December. (This is also one of the reasons I have been inactive).
In December I plan to do a huge thread update with all the new resources I've been saving c: and I would be happy to post it then!

Edit- @Harbinger thank you for the link! See above info, and I will add you in December c:
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire

Have the links for the gif dividers broken? It may just be my network, but they're no longer rendering

EDIT: I know you're currently inactive and I'm very sorry for bothering you! Just thought you'd want to know about the links
@Delamire

Have the links for the gif dividers broken? It may just be my network, but they're no longer rendering

EDIT: I know you're currently inactive and I'm very sorry for bothering you! Just thought you'd want to know about the links
HatcheryClan LoreWishlistBio/Signature ResourcesJu803lW.pngTransparentArt ShopStock the Pond!M1iKYA0.png
@ChaosArcher it's no bother! I'm only temporarily inactive c:

They are appearing correctly on my phone - but I don't have any other way of looking at them unfortunately. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
@ChaosArcher it's no bother! I'm only temporarily inactive c:

They are appearing correctly on my phone - but I don't have any other way of looking at them unfortunately. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Leucine; pinging myself for future use! c:
@Leucine; pinging myself for future use! c:
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@Delamire

It was my mistake! Photobucket was down for maintenance and I didn't think to check before I message you! Sorry for the confusion
@Delamire

It was my mistake! Photobucket was down for maintenance and I didn't think to check before I message you! Sorry for the confusion
HatcheryClan LoreWishlistBio/Signature ResourcesJu803lW.pngTransparentArt ShopStock the Pond!M1iKYA0.png
pinging myself here
pinging myself here
unknown.png
avo | he/him | nerd
check out my best friend who is also a nerd
This is amazing!

May I use this for creating my own bios?

@Delamire

and pinging myself

@TootzyTFM
This is amazing!

May I use this for creating my own bios?

@Delamire

and pinging myself

@TootzyTFM
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18