Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 112
commenting so i don't lose this (again)
commenting so i don't lose this (again)
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
New Resources!

@CelesticLeo has made some very pleasing simple mountain banners. They can be found in Post 3.

I, @sgkat, got tired of the lack of bio-width dividers and filled my own need. Using Flight Rising's emojis, I made... a lot of dividers, which can be found here and in Post 4. I do not operate by half-measures.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Iniga @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @Windstrike @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee @Windowz @BunnySox @Mnkn10 @puppicino @victorycalls @Casteller @thingwithwings @zedortoo @Beansoupbruh @Dirt0w0ven @suncodex @ThistleProse @Experience @Selah @FaerieQueene @jotunn
New Resources!

@CelesticLeo has made some very pleasing simple mountain banners. They can be found in Post 3.

I, @sgkat, got tired of the lack of bio-width dividers and filled my own need. Using Flight Rising's emojis, I made... a lot of dividers, which can be found here and in Post 4. I do not operate by half-measures.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Iniga @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @Windstrike @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee @Windowz @BunnySox @Mnkn10 @puppicino @victorycalls @Casteller @thingwithwings @zedortoo @Beansoupbruh @Dirt0w0ven @suncodex @ThistleProse @Experience @Selah @FaerieQueene @jotunn

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Greetings,

Many thanks for this guide. I will be bookmarking.

Best,
Kalabasa
Greetings,

Many thanks for this guide. I will be bookmarking.

Best,
Kalabasa
tSKOR3g.pngcG8stqo.png Apple Oats Supremacy cG8stqo.pngtSKOR3g.png
This is amazing, also Bookmark!
This is amazing, also Bookmark!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat could I be removed from the pinglist please?
@sgkat could I be removed from the pinglist please?
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
@TheSquishyKing Yes!
@TheSquishyKing Yes!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat Thank you <3
@sgkat Thank you <3
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
@sgkat

I have an operational link to Alexandor's vertical flight dividers. I accidentally broke the link in the v5 version of the bio resource threadwhen I changed my username on tumblr during my FR hiatus.

Here is a link to the OG tumblr post.

If the link breaks again, or you don't want to go to tumblr, grab the dividers here.
@sgkat

I have an operational link to Alexandor's vertical flight dividers. I accidentally broke the link in the v5 version of the bio resource threadwhen I changed my username on tumblr during my FR hiatus.

Here is a link to the OG tumblr post.

If the link breaks again, or you don't want to go to tumblr, grab the dividers here.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics I'll link to Snowflake, the OG dividers as displayed by tumblr are stretched to the point of being unusable! And, of course, there's always the risk that they'll break again
@Aeranautics I'll link to Snowflake, the OG dividers as displayed by tumblr are stretched to the point of being unusable! And, of course, there's always the risk that they'll break again

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 112