Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 111 112
@sgkat

The link to the spreadsheet for all fake items is broken. I checked on multiple pages to see if this is true throughout, but I believe the spreadsheet has somehow been deleted? Could anyone recover it or confirm that it's not just my computer acting up?
@sgkat

The link to the spreadsheet for all fake items is broken. I checked on multiple pages to see if this is true throughout, but I believe the spreadsheet has somehow been deleted? Could anyone recover it or confirm that it's not just my computer acting up?

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
Agh, I guess it's time to get to work again
Agh, I guess it's time to get to work again
sigFR.png
@Solarian It appears to have been removed. As I am not the creator of the spreadsheet (and don't know who is) I cannot do anything about it.

Many of the items on the sheet can be found in the bio resources tumblrs, though (with digging).
@Solarian It appears to have been removed. As I am not the creator of the spreadsheet (and don't know who is) I cannot do anything about it.

Many of the items on the sheet can be found in the bio resources tumblrs, though (with digging).

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
This is so handy!
This is so handy!
rYp8BR7.png
this is an incredible guide. thank you for makin' it!
this is an incredible guide. thank you for makin' it!
.. / -.. --- -. - / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
Commenting so I can remember this-
Commenting so I can remember this-
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
@Ayren
@Ayren
New-Canvas1.jpg
Thank you so much ;;
@Aerilae
Thank you so much ;;
@Aerilae
@sgkat Hey could I be added to the pinglist? I love making lore for my dragons!
@sgkat Hey could I be added to the pinglist? I love making lore for my dragons!
@Karkamericat

Subscribed and pinged myself so I don't loose this! I'll link back to this post in my profile.
@Karkamericat

Subscribed and pinged myself so I don't loose this! I'll link back to this post in my profile.
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 111 112