Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 111 112
@CrazyRedFire Both are already accounted for. Thank you anyway.
@CrazyRedFire Both are already accounted for. Thank you anyway.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
New Resources!

There have been a few things brought to my attention recently, and I have not been entirely on top of them, as I am having a rough time in my personal life. But here they are:
Flight Flags on Customizable Sticks
Flight Chinese Lanterns
Flight Pride Signature Bars

@warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @IgnisFlamel @Scatterspark @World @WhiteYveltal @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @TheDragonEmperor @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri
New Resources!

There have been a few things brought to my attention recently, and I have not been entirely on top of them, as I am having a rough time in my personal life. But here they are:
Flight Flags on Customizable Sticks
Flight Chinese Lanterns
Flight Pride Signature Bars

@warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @IgnisFlamel @Scatterspark @World @WhiteYveltal @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @TheDragonEmperor @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@TheDragonEmperor Thank you for your well-wishes.

As for the festival adopts, I have seen them. You think I should put them up? I've been hesitating, since they make no promises to do them all.
@TheDragonEmperor Thank you for your well-wishes.

As for the festival adopts, I have seen them. You think I should put them up? I've been hesitating, since they make no promises to do them all.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@TheDragonEmperor Hmmm, that's a fair point about the commissions.

I think I'll compromise and put it up after Flameforger's? That'll be ~1/4 of the holiday familiars.
@TheDragonEmperor Hmmm, that's a fair point about the commissions.

I think I'll compromise and put it up after Flameforger's? That'll be ~1/4 of the holiday familiars.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
New Resource!

These icons feature all nine of the alignments from Dungeons and Dragons, and the eleven additional "elements" found in Runestones of the Arcanist.

I'm going out of town for a few days tomorrow; I will address anything necessary on my return.

New Resource!

These icons feature all nine of the alignments from Dungeons and Dragons, and the eleven additional "elements" found in Runestones of the Arcanist.

I'm going out of town for a few days tomorrow; I will address anything necessary on my return.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat Ahh, I didn't know there was a pinglist for updates - could I please be added? This is list is so good, thanks for updating it regularly!!
@sgkat Ahh, I didn't know there was a pinglist for updates - could I please be added? This is list is so good, thanks for updating it regularly!!
@Sgkat
1. Please ping me.
2. They just changed the under-avatar flags.
@Sgkat
1. Please ping me.
2. They just changed the under-avatar flags.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@DuskSpark Yes there is. It's hiding on the second page.

@Spookykitty They have. o.o

They don't appear to overwrite the old ones, so I shall just put the new ones in underneath the old.
@DuskSpark Yes there is. It's hiding on the second page.

@Spookykitty They have. o.o

They don't appear to overwrite the old ones, so I shall just put the new ones in underneath the old.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@Vyn
@Vyn
RD8gHTn.pngktM6XR6.png
@sgkat I resized all the sprites for Bios, there is 200x200, 100x100, and 75x75

Arcane - Earth - Fire
Ice - Light - Lightning
Nature - Plague - Shadow
Water - Wind - Rainbow
@sgkat I resized all the sprites for Bios, there is 200x200, 100x100, and 75x75

Arcane - Earth - Fire
Ice - Light - Lightning
Nature - Plague - Shadow
Water - Wind - Rainbow
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 111 112