Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [old] Unofficial New Player Guide
1 2 3 4
k
k
Erebus was one of the primordial deities in Greek mythology, born out of the primeval void, Chaos. It was the personification of the deep darkness and shadows. Erebus was the brother of Gaea (earth), Tartarus (underworld), Eros (love), and Nyx (night). From the union of Erebus and Nyx, various children were produced, including Aether, Hemera (day), Hypnos (sleep), the Moirai (the Fates), Geras (old age) and Thanatos (death).
@Morhighana
I think you need to update the genes ( Jupiter and Saturn ) and the colourwheel expansion if you haven't already ;)
@Morhighana
I think you need to update the genes ( Jupiter and Saturn ) and the colourwheel expansion if you haven't already ;)
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@ElecSquirrel10
That I do! I'm a wee bit behind. ;)
@ElecSquirrel10
That I do! I'm a wee bit behind. ;)
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
I've updated the genes, will do the colorwheel expansion soon!

Welcome newbies of August!
I've updated the genes, will do the colorwheel expansion soon!

Welcome newbies of August!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Welcome newbies of January!

Please note that I need to add some genes and sort out the colorwheel expansion, but this guide is mostly up to date.
Welcome newbies of January!

Please note that I need to add some genes and sort out the colorwheel expansion, but this guide is mostly up to date.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Thanks for the info, I'm finding it really helpful!
Thanks for the info, I'm finding it really helpful!
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
If you breed two dragons and you don't like the colors of the babies, what do you do with the babies?
If you breed two dragons and you don't like the colors of the babies, what do you do with the babies?
Ah this is perfect!
Thank you for taking the time to do this, It's v/ helpful :^)
Ah this is perfect!
Thank you for taking the time to do this, It's v/ helpful :^)
2_by_bulletblend-da93qrz.png

Shep/Kasim | He | UK
I would die for Todd Rundgren

This is an amazing thread! Thank you!
This is an amazing thread! Thank you!
Ah, I remember this thread, it's good stuff! Glad it's still around for this wave of newbies!
Ah, I remember this thread, it's good stuff! Glad it's still around for this wave of newbies!
1 2 3 4