Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragonkind Measures Masterpost [7/13]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Rauxel

Thanks for the ping, this is looking glorious! :)
@Rauxel

Thanks for the ping, this is looking glorious! :)
ijWAday.png
I am 18 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
@Pit

We'd need data on the subjetc but from what I know this is randomized. But I have to wonder, since scrolled Nocturne have a size problem (they are all Fae sized instead of Noc sized... Tiny bats).

@Aeonox

..... That's actually the greatest idea so far and I want to do these so much. I won't even ask for anything this is awesome ! I'll do it as soon as all the graphs are out <3

@ForestSoul (and every other that talked about the new look)

; w; thank you ! I tried hard to make it better and useful. Here wingspan and length are always scaled, and for sex comparison this new layout is much easier for me to use ! I'm happy it worked !
@Pit

We'd need data on the subjetc but from what I know this is randomized. But I have to wonder, since scrolled Nocturne have a size problem (they are all Fae sized instead of Noc sized... Tiny bats).

@Aeonox

..... That's actually the greatest idea so far and I want to do these so much. I won't even ask for anything this is awesome ! I'll do it as soon as all the graphs are out <3

@ForestSoul (and every other that talked about the new look)

; w; thank you ! I tried hard to make it better and useful. Here wingspan and length are always scaled, and for sex comparison this new layout is much easier for me to use ! I'm happy it worked !
Reworking clan lore
Thanks for the ping, those are beautifully done charts, you've worked really hard on this!
Thanks for the ping, those are beautifully done charts, you've worked really hard on this!
CTF4up6.png
Ridgebacks and Tundras are the new one to get cards. All the Plentiful are there now ! I'll do some small interpretations
Ridgebacks and Tundras are the new one to get cards. All the Plentiful are there now ! I'll do some small interpretations
Reworking clan lore
Awesome!
Awesome!
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
*Shrieks of joy*
*Shrieks of joy*
kei3V17.png
@Rauxel *raises hand* i dont understand the ratios... mostly because im bad at math
@Rauxel *raises hand* i dont understand the ratios... mostly because im bad at math
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
@SpaceSnake

Yeah and since I have not yet done a proper "how to use" it is normal !

Let us take a human example. Humans with a big height are heavier than smaller humans. It is normal, there is more matter for their bigger stance so their weight changes accordingly. To know whether a human is overweight or too thin, you have to take the szie into account (for that you would use a BMI, I don't know if you know about it).

As such, you can look at your dragons info individually, Length for Length, Wingspan for Wingspan and Weight for Weight. And you could find that your dragon has a giant body, giant wings and is a fatboy.
The ratio is used to see if, given its size, your dragons wings and weight are special or not.

I'll use an example. Among my Skydancers(and you'll have to believe me because SDs number are not yet out in graph ;) ), I have these two girls :

Nyphaea
Le : 4.43 Wi : 6.97

Zygaena
Le : 3.31 Wi : 5.06

Zygaena is a real small SD, while Nyphaea is totally normal. In the Wingspan, Zygaena has somewhat smallish wings, while Nyphaea has big wings.

But both have the same Wingspan/Length ratio (1.57 and 1.53). That means that, for their body, the wings are the same. Nypheae is the same dragon as Zygaena, but Zygaena is globally smaller, like a small scale version. You see what I mean ?
@SpaceSnake

Yeah and since I have not yet done a proper "how to use" it is normal !

Let us take a human example. Humans with a big height are heavier than smaller humans. It is normal, there is more matter for their bigger stance so their weight changes accordingly. To know whether a human is overweight or too thin, you have to take the szie into account (for that you would use a BMI, I don't know if you know about it).

As such, you can look at your dragons info individually, Length for Length, Wingspan for Wingspan and Weight for Weight. And you could find that your dragon has a giant body, giant wings and is a fatboy.
The ratio is used to see if, given its size, your dragons wings and weight are special or not.

I'll use an example. Among my Skydancers(and you'll have to believe me because SDs number are not yet out in graph ;) ), I have these two girls :

Nyphaea
Le : 4.43 Wi : 6.97

Zygaena
Le : 3.31 Wi : 5.06

Zygaena is a real small SD, while Nyphaea is totally normal. In the Wingspan, Zygaena has somewhat smallish wings, while Nyphaea has big wings.

But both have the same Wingspan/Length ratio (1.57 and 1.53). That means that, for their body, the wings are the same. Nypheae is the same dragon as Zygaena, but Zygaena is globally smaller, like a small scale version. You see what I mean ?
Reworking clan lore
(Thanks for the ping! The layout is looking great and the ratios are a really nice touch ^^)
(Thanks for the ping! The layout is looking great and the ratios are a really nice touch ^^)
CLCsigWT.png
wow, this looks awesome, @Rauxel! I love this idea; keep up the good work! :D
wow, this looks awesome, @Rauxel! I love this idea; keep up the good work! :D
030_zpsynpqzbl5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21