Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragonkind Measures Masterpost [7/13]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I was surprised to find out how small Tundra are in comparison to Nocturne.
I was surprised to find out how small Tundra are in comparison to Nocturne.
Y02PS6v.png
My lore for one of my progens had him as a midget...now I realize he's fairly standard. On the other hand, the fae's TINY compared to his guardian mate. Hey, cute art about him riding on her head is canon!
My lore for one of my progens had him as a midget...now I realize he's fairly standard. On the other hand, the fae's TINY compared to his guardian mate. Hey, cute art about him riding on her head is canon!
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525976/52597503_350.png[/img] SMOL imperial boi for the old forms terms XD
52597503_350.png
SMOL imperial boi for the old forms terms XD
Hey @Rauxel is there any way where I could continue to help improve this? this (and the forum) mean a lot to me and I really enjoy putting this info in my dragon bios, and it'd be awesome to help keep this going.
Hey @Rauxel is there any way where I could continue to help improve this? this (and the forum) mean a lot to me and I really enjoy putting this info in my dragon bios, and it'd be awesome to help keep this going.
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png
BkLX97a.png
Hello there @chilldad

I went back to Flight Rising during my maternity leave and trying to keep it going ! I''ll have to remember exactly what I was doing here so I'll take a look when I have the time and will tell you if I need anything UwU (sorry real life is rather busy).
Hello there @chilldad

I went back to Flight Rising during my maternity leave and trying to keep it going ! I''ll have to remember exactly what I was doing here so I'll take a look when I have the time and will tell you if I need anything UwU (sorry real life is rather busy).
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel
Well first of all, congratulations on ur wee bab! I understand that life is always demanding in way or another, so no need to be sorry. But FR is always glad to have you regardless!
And, please, let me know if you ever need anything. I'm here to help :)
@Rauxel
Well first of all, congratulations on ur wee bab! I understand that life is always demanding in way or another, so no need to be sorry. But FR is always glad to have you regardless!
And, please, let me know if you ever need anything. I'm here to help :)
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png
BkLX97a.png
Hello @Rauxel

Congratz as well, hope your life is bright in this light.

I enjoy your dragonkind measures guide very much & it is a real jewel.

I also came to realize some breeds are size-glitched. Would somebody have info regarding the matter, please?

Thanks, enjoy your game~
Hello @Rauxel

Congratz as well, hope your life is bright in this light.

I enjoy your dragonkind measures guide very much & it is a real jewel.

I also came to realize some breeds are size-glitched. Would somebody have info regarding the matter, please?

Thanks, enjoy your game~
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
Wooow, this is SO cool!! I enjoy seeing stuff like this is so cool to be on the ride as stuff gets completed

@Rauxel Hey, congrats on having a kid. I hope your recovering well, and that your staying safe during these strange times we’re living through.
Wooow, this is SO cool!! I enjoy seeing stuff like this is so cool to be on the ride as stuff gets completed

@Rauxel Hey, congrats on having a kid. I hope your recovering well, and that your staying safe during these strange times we’re living through.
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@Calvair I'll have to take a look at these glitches !

@JayChirps Thank you, my scientific mind is always looking for that kind of information !

To both of you I thank you on behalf of my baby daughter. She's wonderful and I'm basking in love and hope, even through these strage times !
@Calvair I'll have to take a look at these glitches !

@JayChirps Thank you, my scientific mind is always looking for that kind of information !

To both of you I thank you on behalf of my baby daughter. She's wonderful and I'm basking in love and hope, even through these strage times !
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel

Such loveliness~

I actually investigated already & so far gathered the following data about size glitches.
I'm also pondering the issue of breed-change effect over growth to cooldown ratio.
@Rauxel

Such loveliness~

I actually investigated already & so far gathered the following data about size glitches.
I'm also pondering the issue of breed-change effect over growth to cooldown ratio.
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21