Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu @LordJeanliness [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb Hi! New autumny cat! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Autumn Sphinx as seasonal treasure Marketplace familiar. [/LIST] [center] Available from the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market]treasure marketplace[/url] in autumn: [item=Autumn Sphinx ] [/center]
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu @LordJeanliness
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb

Hi! New autumny cat! :D As usual, here is the link:

JK1OTM6.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Autumn Sphinx as seasonal treasure Marketplace familiar.

Available from the treasure marketplace in autumn:
Autumn Sphinx
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@LordJeanliness @Reddhed
I'm really glad you are enjoying the spreadsheets. Thank you for the nice words. ^o^
@LordJeanliness @Reddhed
I'm really glad you are enjoying the spreadsheets. Thank you for the nice words. ^o^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu @LordJeanliness [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb Hi! Pink festival, pink familiar! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Crystalspine Gem Guardian as new Starfall Celebration familiar. [*] Updated Spirit of Wind, Spirit of Water, Spirit of Nature, Luminous Ambassador, Voltaic Ambassador, Conflagrant Ambassador, Spellwrought Ambassador, Contaminated Ambassador as familiars once again available through Joxar. [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop[/url] this week: [item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian] [/center] Don't forget to buy your monthly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Spare Inventory Crate[/url] for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador! [s]Note: I don't know yet whether the following familiars have been added to the pool of Joxar items, if you see one of them or if staff mentions it, please let met know. :D [LIST] [*]Spirit of Wind [*]Spirit of Water [*]Spirit of Nature [*]Luminous Ambassador [*]Voltaic Ambassador [/LIST][/s] Confirmed by Undel!
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu @LordJeanliness
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb

Hi! Pink festival, pink familiar! :D As usual, here is the link:

JK1OTM6.png

2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.

Changelog:
  • Added Crystalspine Gem Guardian as new Starfall Celebration familiar.
  • Updated Spirit of Wind, Spirit of Water, Spirit of Nature, Luminous Ambassador, Voltaic Ambassador, Conflagrant Ambassador, Spellwrought Ambassador, Contaminated Ambassador as familiars once again available through Joxar.

Available at Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop this week:
Crystalspine Gem Guardian

Don't forget to buy your monthly Spare Inventory Crate for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!

Note: I don't know yet whether the following familiars have been added to the pool of Joxar items, if you see one of them or if staff mentions it, please let met know. :D
  • Spirit of Wind
  • Spirit of Water
  • Spirit of Nature
  • Luminous Ambassador
  • Voltaic Ambassador

Confirmed by Undel!
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Undel confirmed that the previous familiars have been added, so I updated their status:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2754981/25#post_40706467
Undel confirmed that the previous familiars have been added, so I updated their status:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2754981/25#post_40706467
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu @LordJeanliness [b]Swipp & Baldwin only:[/b] @Shadowdawn199 @Meymo @Helgi @Eskarine @Nimravus @lovebite @cloudydawn @Kholin @Khraylen @Angii @JinxMoonstone @Mags Hi! Spooky deer on vista! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/ABzp3TP.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Interest[/i] and [i]Owned[/i] from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Vista: Stagcrest as new vista from Swipp. [*] Added Stag Figurine as new needed drop from the Coliseum and from chests. [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/1]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/url]: [item=Vista: Stagcrest]=[item=Stag Figurine]x50[item=Pine Branch]x50
All updates: jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu @LordJeanliness
Swipp & Baldwin only: @Shadowdawn199 @Meymo @Helgi @Eskarine @Nimravus @lovebite @cloudydawn @Kholin @Khraylen @Angii @JinxMoonstone @Mags

Hi! Spooky deer on vista! :D As usual, here is the link:

ABzp3TP.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Interest and Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.

Changelog:
  • Added Vista: Stagcrest as new vista from Swipp.
  • Added Stag Figurine as new needed drop from the Coliseum and from chests.

Available at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew:
Vista: Stagcrest = Stag Figurine x50 Pine Branch x50
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
May I be added to bestiary pinglist?
May I be added to bestiary pinglist?
AdwWEAJ.gif
belphekit . mika

he/him | 23 | FR Time

3N7NoSY.png
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu @LordJeanliness [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb @belphekit [b]Swipp & Baldwin only:[/b] @Shadowdawn199 @Meymo @Helgi @Eskarine @Nimravus @lovebite @cloudydawn @Kholin @Khraylen @Angii @JinxMoonstone @Mags Hi! New bestiary! New familiars! :D As usual, here are the links: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/ABzp3TP.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]This text is transparent.[/color] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary, [i]Interest[/i] and [i]Owned[/i] from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Cauldron Crawler and Glam Nudibranch as new Baldwin familiars. [*] Added Deepsea Cucumber and Glowslug as new needed drops from Fishing. [/LIST] Available from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/url] at level 17: [columns] [item=Cauldron Crawler] [nextcol] = [item=Gold Muck]x1[item=Orange Sludge]x3[item=Yellow Sludge]x3 + [item=Glass Beaker]x1[item=Glowslug]x5 [/columns] [columns] [item=Glam Nudibranch] [nextcol] = [item=Silver Muck]x1[item=Yellow Ooze]x3[item=Red Ooze]x2 + [item=Glass Beaker]x1[item=Deepsea Cucumber]x5 [/columns]
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb @belphekit
Swipp & Baldwin only: @Shadowdawn199 @Meymo @Helgi @Eskarine @Nimravus @lovebite @cloudydawn @Kholin @Khraylen @Angii @JinxMoonstone @Mags

Hi! New bestiary! New familiars! :D As usual, here are the links:

ABzp3TP.pngThis text is transparent. JK1OTM6.png

1. Create a new copy from the above links.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary, Interest and Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.

Changelog:
  • Added Cauldron Crawler and Glam Nudibranch as new Baldwin familiars.
  • Added Deepsea Cucumber and Glowslug as new needed drops from Fishing.

Available from Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at level 17:
Cauldron Crawler = Gold Muck x1 Orange Sludge x3 Yellow Sludge x3
+ Glass Beaker x1 Glowslug x5

Glam Nudibranch = Silver Muck x1 Yellow Ooze x3 Red Ooze x2
+ Glass Beaker x1 Deepsea Cucumber x5
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
I'm so excited about this new bestiary update. My computer doesn't love google sheets, so I don't update my personal record every time I get a new one, and the new system will make it so much easier to double check which ones I have.
I'm so excited about this new bestiary update. My computer doesn't love google sheets, so I don't update my personal record every time I get a new one, and the new system will make it so much easier to double check which ones I have.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness
That's what I was thinking about this great update. It will be very easy to track familiar status. ^^
@LordJeanliness
That's what I was thinking about this great update. It will be very easy to track familiar status. ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu @LordJeanliness [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb @belphekit Hi! [s]Best[/s]Plague festival, Plague familiar! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Contagion Gem Guardian as new Riot of Rot familiar. [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop[/url] this week: [item=Contagion Gem Guardian] [/center] Don't forget to buy your monthly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Spare Inventory Crate[/url] for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb @belphekit

Hi! BestPlague festival, Plague familiar! :D As usual, here is the link:

JK1OTM6.png

Changelog:
  • Added Contagion Gem Guardian as new Riot of Rot familiar.

Available at Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop this week:
Contagion Gem Guardian

Don't forget to buy your monthly Spare Inventory Crate for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47