Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
I'm no longer updating these. [s]I have made these three spreadsheets to keep track of: the items needed for Swipp and Baldwin Bestiary familiars the items needed for Hibernal Den tasks [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/ABzp3TP.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]blank text[/color][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]blank text[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1kl1Jq7pqqpTk8pMhbefPFlOCpH5B3Dm5KYx-tiM0rq0%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/j543PaZ.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]How to use the spreadsheets: [/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1572983#post_13892448]Swipp & Baldwin[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1572983#post_13892452]Bestiary[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1572983/1#post_14633390]Hibernal Den[/url][/center] [center][b]Ping lists for updates[/b] [quote=Swipp & Baldwin & Bestiary]jbapple Natakiro Silvain RottingFlesh Alanna xazz Eisfaerie Ezraylia PrincessSaturn BlackHawk2000 Shadowofthewolf BeatriceEllinor elfin KnightTemplar twotone Hawlucha Xari Atzien SkyyeofEmber Resdayn FliptheFrog MsHeather AceofCards chatoyant TheShadowOfAll Airyairy Adorabamf wrecknrule VioletGamma Myrrien Nerala Icicle16 bearly meowfish mokalynn purplejabberwock Anariel snackeater anandapanda ampharosy IgnisFlamel seajules Nettleflare Eleos beatricks VoodooVixen MLein notplant mrattus kickthebeat Bloodwyrm Gormanghaste Peyp Inukaya Cassolotl Falconair ThiefyLives mzvalkyrie dragonlover1234 MuCephei wavepool Kaletah Tasalii SilverBelle Nemalu LordJeanliness riazaia Stareyes Marmotin Facieux[/quote] [quote=Bestiary only]CyanideCandy Ototo SachiNaau Makari Cathat Vespertiine Xanitex dappledfire Rumaika xxmusical Anollia raiccoon PantheraOnca tenworms WDGaster ilexopaca Becky justaddfiction Aberration Katalist MoonBiter Rookery TheSlime minted Holone Mekachu04 Siakb belphekit Kholin[/quote] [quote=Swipp & Baldwin only]Shadowdawn199 Meymo Helgi Eskarine Nimravus lovebite cloudydawn Kholin Khraylen Angii JinxMoonstone Mags Kunikida[/quote] [quote=Hibernal Den]?[/quote] [/center] [s]Please tell me if you find any error/typo, or if my instructions are unclear. Thank you! ^^[/s]
I'm no longer updating these.

I have made these three spreadsheets to keep track of:
the items needed for Swipp and Baldwin
Bestiary familiars
the items needed for Hibernal Den tasks

ABzp3TP.pngblank textJK1OTM6.pngblank textj543PaZ.png

How to use the spreadsheets:
Swipp & Baldwin | Bestiary | Hibernal Den

Ping lists for updates
Swipp & Baldwin & Bestiary wrote:
jbapple Natakiro Silvain RottingFlesh Alanna xazz Eisfaerie Ezraylia PrincessSaturn BlackHawk2000 Shadowofthewolf BeatriceEllinor elfin KnightTemplar twotone Hawlucha Xari Atzien SkyyeofEmber Resdayn FliptheFrog MsHeather AceofCards chatoyant TheShadowOfAll Airyairy Adorabamf wrecknrule VioletGamma Myrrien Nerala Icicle16 bearly meowfish mokalynn purplejabberwock Anariel snackeater anandapanda ampharosy IgnisFlamel seajules Nettleflare Eleos beatricks VoodooVixen MLein notplant mrattus kickthebeat Bloodwyrm Gormanghaste Peyp Inukaya Cassolotl Falconair ThiefyLives mzvalkyrie dragonlover1234 MuCephei wavepool Kaletah Tasalii SilverBelle Nemalu LordJeanliness riazaia Stareyes Marmotin Facieux
Bestiary only wrote:
CyanideCandy Ototo SachiNaau Makari Cathat Vespertiine Xanitex dappledfire Rumaika xxmusical Anollia raiccoon PantheraOnca tenworms WDGaster ilexopaca Becky justaddfiction Aberration Katalist MoonBiter Rookery TheSlime minted Holone Mekachu04 Siakb belphekit Kholin
Swipp & Baldwin only wrote:
Shadowdawn199 Meymo Helgi Eskarine Nimravus lovebite cloudydawn Kholin Khraylen Angii JinxMoonstone Mags Kunikida
Hibernal Den wrote:
?

Please tell me if you find any error/typo, or if my instructions are unclear. Thank you! ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
How to use the Swipp & Baldwin spreadsheet:
  1. First, you should make a copy of this file for yourself (File -> Make a copy). If you don't want (or can't) use Google Sheets, you can also download the file (or I can send you the original .xlsx, just ask!).
  2. In the Main sheet, you should correct the Interest column according to your needs/tastes. Simply: if you want the item in Trade, let the cell value at '1'. If you don't want the item, write '0'. If you want this item more than the other items, write '2' (or more).
  3. In the Main sheet, you can also write down how many items you have for the trade in the Owned column. This makes it easier to track your progress.
  4. In Hunting, Fishing, Insect, Foraging, Digging, and Scavenging, write down your respective gathering level in the red cell (and keep it up to date). With this, you know if you can gather the needed items.
  5. And that's it, you're set! Now each sheet will tell you which is the best zone/venue to farm for your items, based on your level and interests. Just gather/grind in the zone/venue with the highest/greenest number at the top of the table.

Additional information:
  • In every sheet, the ID column is used to sort items in the same order that they appear in your hoard. You can then choose to sort the tables by ID, or by name.
  • In every gathering sheet, the Level column shows the minimum level to get a given item.
  • In every gathering sheet, I have also added the Familiars you can only get from gathering (like the Beetles). If/once you already have them, you can manually change the value of Interest to '0'.
  • In Gathering and Coliseum , the name of the items you want (and can have) will be in bold (once you input your gathering levels). This makes it easier visually to check if you should keep or toss something.
  • In Main, once you have enough items to make a trade, the item name in Trade will be bolded. You should then write '0' in Interest, since you have enough.

Tip: if an item can be obtained from gathering and the Coliseum, you are more likely to get it by gathering. It's probably a rare drop in the Coliseum anyway.
How to use the Swipp & Baldwin spreadsheet:
  1. First, you should make a copy of this file for yourself (File -> Make a copy). If you don't want (or can't) use Google Sheets, you can also download the file (or I can send you the original .xlsx, just ask!).
  2. In the Main sheet, you should correct the Interest column according to your needs/tastes. Simply: if you want the item in Trade, let the cell value at '1'. If you don't want the item, write '0'. If you want this item more than the other items, write '2' (or more).
  3. In the Main sheet, you can also write down how many items you have for the trade in the Owned column. This makes it easier to track your progress.
  4. In Hunting, Fishing, Insect, Foraging, Digging, and Scavenging, write down your respective gathering level in the red cell (and keep it up to date). With this, you know if you can gather the needed items.
  5. And that's it, you're set! Now each sheet will tell you which is the best zone/venue to farm for your items, based on your level and interests. Just gather/grind in the zone/venue with the highest/greenest number at the top of the table.

Additional information:
  • In every sheet, the ID column is used to sort items in the same order that they appear in your hoard. You can then choose to sort the tables by ID, or by name.
  • In every gathering sheet, the Level column shows the minimum level to get a given item.
  • In every gathering sheet, I have also added the Familiars you can only get from gathering (like the Beetles). If/once you already have them, you can manually change the value of Interest to '0'.
  • In Gathering and Coliseum , the name of the items you want (and can have) will be in bold (once you input your gathering levels). This makes it easier visually to check if you should keep or toss something.
  • In Main, once you have enough items to make a trade, the item name in Trade will be bolded. You should then write '0' in Interest, since you have enough.

Tip: if an item can be obtained from gathering and the Coliseum, you are more likely to get it by gathering. It's probably a rare drop in the Coliseum anyway.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
How to use the Bestiary spreadsheet:
  1. Make a copy of the file, like for the previous spreadsheet.
  2. Write "Y" in the Owned/Awakened columns in Main if you have the familiar and if it is awakened.
  3. Eventually change the Price cell value (if you have any discount at the marketplace).
  4. Everything else is calculated automatically. ^^

Additional information:
  • The "Total Available" cell only counts familiars that are not retired/cycled out. But if you have retired/cycled out familiars, they will be counted in your total number of familiars.
  • The minimum level needed in gathering for certain familiars is not always correct. Sometimes, it is not even known. I am sorry about the inconvenience, and I will update those when I can find the info.
How to use the Bestiary spreadsheet:
  1. Make a copy of the file, like for the previous spreadsheet.
  2. Write "Y" in the Owned/Awakened columns in Main if you have the familiar and if it is awakened.
  3. Eventually change the Price cell value (if you have any discount at the marketplace).
  4. Everything else is calculated automatically. ^^

Additional information:
  • The "Total Available" cell only counts familiars that are not retired/cycled out. But if you have retired/cycled out familiars, they will be counted in your total number of familiars.
  • The minimum level needed in gathering for certain familiars is not always correct. Sometimes, it is not even known. I am sorry about the inconvenience, and I will update those when I can find the info.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman
This is great, thank you!
@GodricNorthman
This is great, thank you!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
How to use the Hibernal Den tasks spreadsheet:
  1. First, you should make a copy of this file for yourself (File -> Make a copy).
  2. In the Main sheet, you should correct the "Unlocked" column according to you have already completed.
  3. In the Main sheet, you can also write down how many items you have for the trade in the "Owned" column. This makes it easier to track your progress.
  4. In "Hunting", "Fishing", "Insect Catching", "Foraging", "Digging", and "Scavenging", write down your respective gathering level in the red cell (and keep it up to date). With this, you know if you can gather the needed items.
  5. And that's it, you're set! Now each sheet will tell you which is the best zone/venue to farm for your items, based on your level and progress. Just gather/grind in the zone/venue with the highest/greenest number at the top of the table.

Additional information:
  • In every sheet, the "ID" column is used to sort items in the same order that they appear in your hoard. You can then choose to sort the tables by ID, or by name.
  • In every gathering sheet, the "Level" column shows the minimum level to get a given item.
  • In the gathering and coliseum sheets, the name of the items you want will be bolded (once you input your gathering levels). This makes it easier visually to check if you should keep or toss something
  • In the Main sheet, once you have enough items to complete a quest, the quest name will be highlighted. If you can actually complete that quest (based on the four you have available), the quest name will be even more highlighted. Once you have finished that quest, click on "Unlocked" for each items, and the lines will be greyed-out.
  • Tip: if an item can be obtained from gathering AND the Coliseum, you are more likely to get it by gathering. It's probably a rare drop in the Coliseum anyway.
How to use the Hibernal Den tasks spreadsheet:
  1. First, you should make a copy of this file for yourself (File -> Make a copy).
  2. In the Main sheet, you should correct the "Unlocked" column according to you have already completed.
  3. In the Main sheet, you can also write down how many items you have for the trade in the "Owned" column. This makes it easier to track your progress.
  4. In "Hunting", "Fishing", "Insect Catching", "Foraging", "Digging", and "Scavenging", write down your respective gathering level in the red cell (and keep it up to date). With this, you know if you can gather the needed items.
  5. And that's it, you're set! Now each sheet will tell you which is the best zone/venue to farm for your items, based on your level and progress. Just gather/grind in the zone/venue with the highest/greenest number at the top of the table.

Additional information:
  • In every sheet, the "ID" column is used to sort items in the same order that they appear in your hoard. You can then choose to sort the tables by ID, or by name.
  • In every gathering sheet, the "Level" column shows the minimum level to get a given item.
  • In the gathering and coliseum sheets, the name of the items you want will be bolded (once you input your gathering levels). This makes it easier visually to check if you should keep or toss something
  • In the Main sheet, once you have enough items to complete a quest, the quest name will be highlighted. If you can actually complete that quest (based on the four you have available), the quest name will be even more highlighted. Once you have finished that quest, click on "Unlocked" for each items, and the lines will be greyed-out.
  • Tip: if an item can be obtained from gathering AND the Coliseum, you are more likely to get it by gathering. It's probably a rare drop in the Coliseum anyway.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Updated with the new Baldwin genes: Poison & Toxin!
Updated with the new Baldwin genes: Poison & Toxin!
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman
Ah yes, I've been looking for something like this. I'm gonna try this out, thanks!
@GodricNorthman
Ah yes, I've been looking for something like this. I'm gonna try this out, thanks!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
Updated with the new RoR familiar, and changed Powerful Serthis Poison from Other to Materials.
Updated with the new RoR familiar, and changed Powerful Serthis Poison from Other to Materials.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Updated with all the new Swipp trades.
Updated with all the new Swipp trades.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
thanks @GodricNorthman (and thanks for listing your update progress in the first couple of posts)
thanks @GodricNorthman (and thanks for listing your update progress in the first couple of posts)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47