Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Guide: Baldwin's Perpetual Food Machine
1 2 3
@Deladria

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed, and good point with the treasure cost as well!
@Deladria

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed, and good point with the treasure cost as well!
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
@evilkiara
Summoning a notification to myself because I always forget to transmute my soylents........
@evilkiara
Summoning a notification to myself because I always forget to transmute my soylents........
VsoSnU5.png
@SpoopyFoxxer pinging for later! ^^
@SpoopyFoxxer pinging for later! ^^
@DarkMatter I've been following this guide for about a month and the output of red and purple being so low seem to mean I cannot use this for soylent red reliably - which is my most direly needed food source.

I'd have to brew red from orange and then purple from red to get what i need, and at that point, am I wrong to presume it's just more worth it to buy food or hunt? It'd take me several hours to get what I could farm in just a few gathers.
@DarkMatter I've been following this guide for about a month and the output of red and purple being so low seem to mean I cannot use this for soylent red reliably - which is my most direly needed food source.

I'd have to brew red from orange and then purple from red to get what i need, and at that point, am I wrong to presume it's just more worth it to buy food or hunt? It'd take me several hours to get what I could farm in just a few gathers.
Mesq6uj.pngqhK4FYS.pnguFMfy5S.pngKMlmzQi.pngL74Jfbv.png
N1LwiB6.png Retro Gamer: PS1-Era Disc Collector
0HSuCTF.png Cyberpunk Cyborg in Real Life
gziv3Ja.png Do what is good, no matter what.
8B7LZd5.png Saucy, cheeky and outspoken. Always.
eswSnrS.png2bf6nnX.pngskcJPHK.pngCfyODjg.pngo7ZCFYm.png
1 2 3