Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Guide: Baldwin's Perpetual Food Machine
1 2 3
@DarkMatter, this is great. Thanks! :D
@DarkMatter, this is great. Thanks! :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@DragonTamer12 Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you liked and hope it's of some use!
@DragonTamer12 Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you liked and hope it's of some use!
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
@DarkMatter, you're welcome! I think it'll be a great help in getting my insect stores to balance out to everything else. XD
@DarkMatter, you're welcome! I think it'll be a great help in getting my insect stores to balance out to everything else. XD
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@MagicHats

This is handy!
@MagicHats

This is handy!
@MagicHats Thank you! ^^
@MagicHats Thank you! ^^
@DarkMatter, thank you for this guide!
@DarkMatter, thank you for this guide!
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys Thank you for reading! ^^ Hope it was of some help!
@Airys Thank you for reading! ^^ Hope it was of some help!
It definitely was. :)
It definitely was. :)
b6M3VPH.png
OH! THIS is a great thing to know when you're just a seedling like me! I'm just a level 3 alchemist - so plenty of time to form a good habit!
OH! THIS is a great thing to know when you're just a seedling like me! I'm just a level 3 alchemist - so plenty of time to form a good habit!
Wc1Yv7K.png xod0tGx.png CHXYFcs.png
@DarkMatter

Nice to see someone realizes what I figured out: that Baldwin's CAN be "profitable", despite advice to the contrary!

In my mind it was simpler: 4 to 6 food points + 100 treasure = 40 food points. At the prices food sells for in the AH, that is definitely coming out ahead! And you can sell off the excess goos to the advanced alchemists.

This has been great for keeping my clan fed. Only 3 of them eat plants, so guess what goes into the pot every time? Go Soylent Yellow! And Blue! (Working on the wildclaws!)
@DarkMatter

Nice to see someone realizes what I figured out: that Baldwin's CAN be "profitable", despite advice to the contrary!

In my mind it was simpler: 4 to 6 food points + 100 treasure = 40 food points. At the prices food sells for in the AH, that is definitely coming out ahead! And you can sell off the excess goos to the advanced alchemists.

This has been great for keeping my clan fed. Only 3 of them eat plants, so guess what goes into the pot every time? Go Soylent Yellow! And Blue! (Working on the wildclaws!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 3