Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 120 121
@squidragon

Ahh yay they changed the placement of the serthis poison! Now, I wonder if they would consider putting the chains in the same place...?

@Undel since the serthis poison was moved to be with the serthis concoction, could the tarnished chain be moved to be with the rusted chain as well?
@squidragon

Ahh yay they changed the placement of the serthis poison! Now, I wonder if they would consider putting the chains in the same place...?

@Undel since the serthis poison was moved to be with the serthis concoction, could the tarnished chain be moved to be with the rusted chain as well?
bQiQUFQ.png
ahhh bookmarking time! ;v;
Could I be added to the ping list?
ahhh bookmarking time! ;v;
Could I be added to the ping list?
asylumdivide.png
@squidragon Thank you so much for making this! I've been selling most the stuff on that list. I had no idea I would need it later xD

Could you add me to the ping list, please?
@squidragon Thank you so much for making this! I've been selling most the stuff on that list. I had no idea I would need it later xD

Could you add me to the ping list, please?
m59NfS2.png
@Thoracosaurus I updated the thread for the change - it makes much more sense this way!
@Thoracosaurus I updated the thread for the change - it makes much more sense this way!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I'd love to be added to this ping list!! <3
I'd love to be added to this ping list!! <3
@squidragon thank you so much for this. Is there any way i could be added to the update pinglist please?
@squidragon thank you so much for this. Is there any way i could be added to the update pinglist please?
omE1MD3.gif
thank you for the guide!!

@ryoubakura
thank you for the guide!!

@ryoubakura
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@squidragon to make the male spiral accent, you now need [item=round pebbles]
@squidragon

to make the male spiral accent, you now need Round Pebbles
MTXo7oI.png
@squidragon
may I be added for ping updates as well?
Lovely layout btw
@squidragon
may I be added for ping updates as well?
Lovely layout btw
LgwNYVn.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS Hey! I was just wondering you can get the round pebbles? Like in the coli or gathering etc ? Thanks!
@DoctorAndTARDIS Hey! I was just wondering you can get the round pebbles? Like in the coli or gathering etc ? Thanks!
fremblem_by_edelity-dbf49gz.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 120 121