Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 120 121
thanks for this list (:
thanks for this list (:
This list is beyond helpful. I go through my hoard once a week, and I have four tabs open when I do. My hoard, the database, the AH, and your list. Thank you so much for the incredible resource!
This list is beyond helpful. I go through my hoard once a week, and I have four tabs open when I do. My hoard, the database, the AH, and your list. Thank you so much for the incredible resource!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
@squidragon Thanks so much for this. It's the best one out of the lists I've seen. I like not having to have two lists for hibden/baldwin, everything is together and easy that way. The only "problem" I've seen at least is it seems to be missing the latest addition of blueberries and puckerberries for the two new Baldwin gryphlets. Other than that, awesome!
@squidragon Thanks so much for this. It's the best one out of the lists I've seen. I like not having to have two lists for hibden/baldwin, everything is together and easy that way. The only "problem" I've seen at least is it seems to be missing the latest addition of blueberries and puckerberries for the two new Baldwin gryphlets. Other than that, awesome!
@SingsWithTheWind Those have been added now - I missed that they snuck some new friends in the bottom of the community update
@SingsWithTheWind Those have been added now - I missed that they snuck some new friends in the bottom of the community update
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
mmmmmm thanks
mmmmmm thanks
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
I OWE YOU MY LIFE
I OWE YOU MY LIFE
fqlXbzq.png
Thank you so much for this super helpful guide!
Thank you so much for this super helpful guide!
@Moonwater
@Moonwater
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@squidragon
This list is super useful! It is missing the ingredients for the Posh tuxedo set, but I get how you missed that since staff kinda slipped it in there :3
@squidragon
This list is super useful! It is missing the ingredients for the Posh tuxedo set, but I get how you missed that since staff kinda slipped it in there :3
xaSAEKjz.png0YL5wqT.png x
it/its
skin shop
wishlist
x
art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@alicio for later
@alicio for later
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 120 121