Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin Recipe Book
OK, thanks for the info!
OK, thanks for the info!
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @Toto @arcobaleno @Allochthon @UnbridledPassion @KottrTungl

Added the new apparel recipes and the new familiar recipes!
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @Toto @arcobaleno @Allochthon @UnbridledPassion @KottrTungl

Added the new apparel recipes and the new familiar recipes!
@Eridartho could you add me to the pinglist? thank you
@Eridartho could you add me to the pinglist? thank you
g4DcSLb.gifL01Y8d5.png
@Eridartho Is this still being updated? :)
@Eridartho Is this still being updated? :)

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @Toto @arcobaleno @Allochthon @UnbridledPassion @KottrTungl @Eridartho @myheartyoung

hi all!! i've changed out the 'Holiday Recipes' tab on this guide to reflect NotN recipes for the next couple weeks. :D originally i just did it for myself but i thought it might be useful for other people subscribed to this guide

i think you should just be able to C&P the page from my book into yours and the coding will go with it, but lemme know if that doesn't work and i need to change some setting or other. O: the only thing i wasn't able to get to work was the conditional coloring of the boxes when you have the right amount of ingredients to make something :/ it just refuses to turn green in most instances for me. if anyone has a fix for that, it'd be much appreciated!

and as a disclaimer, Eridartho is still the lovely person who made this whole entire document, i just updated one page on it. hope this doesn't step on anyone's toes!!

(i've also added Mimic Powder and Strange Chests under the 'materials' section in the 'ingredients' tab since they're needed for some recipes, you can keep or delete them once the event ends)

(the link was here, and now it's gone!!)

(i've given permission to edit this document since i was unsure if the coding would be able to be copied if i didn't, so uh. please don't be a jerk and mess with the rest of my sheet :'D i'll be taking down the link once NotN ends!)
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @Toto @arcobaleno @Allochthon @UnbridledPassion @KottrTungl @Eridartho @myheartyoung

hi all!! i've changed out the 'Holiday Recipes' tab on this guide to reflect NotN recipes for the next couple weeks. :D originally i just did it for myself but i thought it might be useful for other people subscribed to this guide

i think you should just be able to C&P the page from my book into yours and the coding will go with it, but lemme know if that doesn't work and i need to change some setting or other. O: the only thing i wasn't able to get to work was the conditional coloring of the boxes when you have the right amount of ingredients to make something :/ it just refuses to turn green in most instances for me. if anyone has a fix for that, it'd be much appreciated!

and as a disclaimer, Eridartho is still the lovely person who made this whole entire document, i just updated one page on it. hope this doesn't step on anyone's toes!!

(i've also added Mimic Powder and Strange Chests under the 'materials' section in the 'ingredients' tab since they're needed for some recipes, you can keep or delete them once the event ends)

(the link was here, and now it's gone!!)

(i've given permission to edit this document since i was unsure if the coding would be able to be copied if i didn't, so uh. please don't be a jerk and mess with the rest of my sheet :'D i'll be taking down the link once NotN ends!)
help me collect familiars! | wishlist
festival shop | adoptable shop
free cauldron!
474.gif
Apologies. Am I missing something? When I try to go to the link, it will go to the google page, stating the file has been deleted. I would also like to be added to the ping list as well.
Apologies. Am I missing something? When I try to go to the link, it will go to the google page, stating the file has been deleted. I would also like to be added to the ping list as well.