Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] A beginner's guide to Alchemy
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
another bump for welcome week!

It's always handy to have a reference up for this stuff somewhere.
another bump for welcome week!

It's always handy to have a reference up for this stuff somewhere.
I'm pretty new still, and I'm wondering if anyone can suggest easy to obtain or cheap to purchase trinkets, familiars, and apparel to transmute. I have found guides regarding food & material items, but not the others.
I'm pretty new still, and I'm wondering if anyone can suggest easy to obtain or cheap to purchase trinkets, familiars, and apparel to transmute. I have found guides regarding food & material items, but not the others.
@bunnabee
Have you tried out Coliseum yet?
That's a pretty solid way to get trinkets.
Familiars and apparel also drop, but not as frequently.
@bunnabee
Have you tried out Coliseum yet?
That's a pretty solid way to get trinkets.
Familiars and apparel also drop, but not as frequently.
tneYPET.png
@bloodbags Yes, but I was wondering not where to find items but WHICH items are sort of worth sacrificing for transmuted materials? If you understand what I mean.
@bloodbags Yes, but I was wondering not where to find items but WHICH items are sort of worth sacrificing for transmuted materials? If you understand what I mean.
@bunnabee
Oh, I see. Basically anything with a low "sell value" that shows when you look at them in your hoard. This won't always be true - some things might be worth swapping or selling otherwise. Check the Auction House if you're not totally sure.

I transmute duplicates if I have those, the Wraps for apparel.
I transmute the pawns for trinkets since I have stacks of those. Broken clay jars, too.
@bunnabee
Oh, I see. Basically anything with a low "sell value" that shows when you look at them in your hoard. This won't always be true - some things might be worth swapping or selling otherwise. Check the Auction House if you're not totally sure.

I transmute duplicates if I have those, the Wraps for apparel.
I transmute the pawns for trinkets since I have stacks of those. Broken clay jars, too.
tneYPET.png
Helped me a lot.
Helped me a lot.
I must not be understanding something. Isn't the rarity level the amount of stars? One star items are not ever getting me green oozes/goo/etc. They seem to get a different color every time.

Nevermind. My eyes kept skipping over the line about unpredictability.
I must not be understanding something. Isn't the rarity level the amount of stars? One star items are not ever getting me green oozes/goo/etc. They seem to get a different color every time.

Nevermind. My eyes kept skipping over the line about unpredictability.
LuDb8Z5.pngWG6fx9z.pngkixqF8f.pngo4Lmbge.png
A quick bump for the new holiday recipe's. It'll be here as well as on the front by the other holiday recipes. Some other things are going to be updated as well, like doing a bit of rewriting on the front to make sure some things are worded better since this is now a [i]fairly old[/i] guide. [center][b]Riot of Rot (2016)[/b][/center][br][br] [columns][item=All-Seeing Shroom] [b]All-Seeing Shroom[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=All-Seeing Shroom] [b]All-Seeing Shroom (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=All-Seeing Shroom] [b]Charged Sprocket (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 50 min | 40 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=All-Seeing Shroom] [b]All-Seeing Shroom (20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 30 min / 90 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns] [skin=20168] [b]Accent: Mother's Trinkets[/b][list] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Shale[/list][/list] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=20171] [b]Skin: Ritual Ravager[/b][list] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]5 Green Goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Crumbling Relief[/list][/list] [/columns]
A quick bump for the new holiday recipe's. It'll be here as well as on the front by the other holiday recipes.

Some other things are going to be updated as well, like doing a bit of rewriting on the front to make sure some things are worded better since this is now a fairly old guide.

Riot of Rot (2016)

All-Seeing Shroom
All-Seeing Shroom
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

All-Seeing Shroom
All-Seeing Shroom (2)
  • Time - 40 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! All-Seeing Shroom
Charged Sprocket (5)
  • Time - 50 min | 40 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

All-Seeing Shroom
All-Seeing Shroom (20)
  • Time - 1 hr 30 min / 90 XP
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Accent: Mother's Trinkets
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Level 3 / 7500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Shale
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Ritual Ravager
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Level 3 / 7500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Crumbling Relief
great information here - but you've been told that before!
great information here - but you've been told that before!
Kanari.gif
What makes orange OOZE plz!
What makes orange OOZE plz!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17