Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] A beginner's guide to Alchemy
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
Another bump for Greenskeeper gathering!
Another bump for Greenskeeper gathering!
A bump for the new registration window.

Yes this is a tad wordy but it's a good read for those who are interested.
A bump for the new registration window.

Yes this is a tad wordy but it's a good read for those who are interested.
Bookmarking this thread. I needed a list of what items require what components.
Bookmarking this thread. I needed a list of what items require what components.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Another bump for the reg window!
Another bump for the reg window!
Bump for lvl 15 recipes.

I am also planning on making a newer and more refreshed/advanced guide that is also an imageless guide. Or perhaps a guide with images but also more posts so each kind of recipe has it's own recipe post (ex rather than all of the recipes being in one spot like here, apparel recipes will be a post, gene recipes will be a post, and so on.)

An imageless guide would load a lot faster but sometimes it's a lot easier to sift through this stuff by eye so i'm still deciding on the details. Had I known that my project would get as large as it did I would have given this many more reserved posts in advance.

Also was trying a newer (and more quick/efficient) method of writing these recipes up which has taken a lot less time than the normal method I use.
Bump for lvl 15 recipes.

I am also planning on making a newer and more refreshed/advanced guide that is also an imageless guide. Or perhaps a guide with images but also more posts so each kind of recipe has it's own recipe post (ex rather than all of the recipes being in one spot like here, apparel recipes will be a post, gene recipes will be a post, and so on.)

An imageless guide would load a lot faster but sometimes it's a lot easier to sift through this stuff by eye so i'm still deciding on the details. Had I known that my project would get as large as it did I would have given this many more reserved posts in advance.

Also was trying a newer (and more quick/efficient) method of writing these recipes up which has taken a lot less time than the normal method I use.
Bump for new Holiday recipes!
Bump for new Holiday recipes!
@valkyr42 save for reference
@valkyr42 save for reference
Bonus bump for the last day of Brightshine!
Bonus bump for the last day of Brightshine!
Bump for more recipes!
Bump for more recipes!
Bump for the registration window
Bump for the registration window
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17