Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick familiar bonding
Can confirm this still works.

Edit: In Windows 10 (no idea if this feature is present in other OS's) you can grab the top bar of a window and drag it to the very horizontal edge of the screen to make it quickly fill half the screen and pick another window to fill the other half. It's extremely useful for this.

Edit #2: Apparently not everyone is aware of this: There's a dropdown on the familiar selection screen called "Bond Status" that you can select and pick "Not bonded yet today". I'm not sure how it works, but with this dropdown enabled, bonding with your familiars becomes even faster using this trick. I think I'm going to just make my own guide, with credit to the thread author who discovered this trick of course.
Can confirm this still works.

Edit: In Windows 10 (no idea if this feature is present in other OS's) you can grab the top bar of a window and drag it to the very horizontal edge of the screen to make it quickly fill half the screen and pick another window to fill the other half. It's extremely useful for this.

Edit #2: Apparently not everyone is aware of this: There's a dropdown on the familiar selection screen called "Bond Status" that you can select and pick "Not bonded yet today". I'm not sure how it works, but with this dropdown enabled, bonding with your familiars becomes even faster using this trick. I think I'm going to just make my own guide, with credit to the thread author who discovered this trick of course.
cSckuMi.png