Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | List of the Vistas
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@DeathsCreed

In your Hoard they're in the 'Speciality' Section. If you mean the ones you've used already you should click on the drop down menu next to your Username at the top right and go to Account Settings. :)
@DeathsCreed

In your Hoard they're in the 'Speciality' Section. If you mean the ones you've used already you should click on the drop down menu next to your Username at the top right and go to Account Settings. :)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei

thanks so much! Needed that cause' i recently got a vista
heck yes~!
@Xirei

thanks so much! Needed that cause' i recently got a vista
heck yes~!
I never fully understood the vistas till now. Thanks! X3
I never fully understood the vistas till now. Thanks! X3
Should be updated now, tell me if I forgot any!

Will try to fresh it up with some columns once I find myself the time ^^'
Should be updated now, tell me if I forgot any!

Will try to fresh it up with some columns once I find myself the time ^^'
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
I'm pretty sure there's a Mirror Dragon vista too, just letting ya know bc I didn't see it on the list but I've seen it on the AH.
@Zwynx
I'm pretty sure there's a Mirror Dragon vista too, just letting ya know bc I didn't see it on the list but I've seen it on the AH.
UZVTEBc.png

XHxgasI.gif
@YellowTomoriPony I searched for it in the AH but couldn't find it o: However, you are right, since the item exists c: [item=Vista: Mirror Dragons]
@YellowTomoriPony I searched for it in the AH but couldn't find it o: However, you are right, since the item exists c:

Vista: Mirror Dragons
s0VUoD0.png
@zwynx pearlcatcher vista now exists!
@zwynx pearlcatcher vista now exists!
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
Don't want to lose this @Sanchow
Don't want to lose this @Sanchow
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png
@zwynx

lovebirds and ridgeback vistas have been added ^^
@zwynx

lovebirds and ridgeback vistas have been added ^^
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png
@Sanchow Thanks, I totally missed that update o_o
@Sanchow Thanks, I totally missed that update o_o
s0VUoD0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14