Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | List of the Vistas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Bump because useful!
Bump because useful!
~~~~Happy Flying!~~~~
x0tFThs.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gifelGm1jC.png
(~Skylth~)
@zwynx Marketplace: Atumun [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/fvista/56.png[/img]
@zwynx

Marketplace: Atumun
56.png
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
Thank you! This is super useful!
Thank you! This is super useful!
tumblr_inline_ndwwopQ0nE1rujz3w.gifHappy Holidays!! :Dtumblr_inline_ndwwopQ0nE1rujz3w.gif
This IS very useful, especially to someone like me who sorta hoards them a bit when they drop. Can't decide what to apply ^^; Ah irony

Question though, @Zwynx, Do the festival vistas cycle through each year or are there new versions each year, like that little symbol that's apparel in the Festival Favors shop? I'm a bit confused on that part.
This IS very useful, especially to someone like me who sorta hoards them a bit when they drop. Can't decide what to apply ^^; Ah irony

Question though, @Zwynx, Do the festival vistas cycle through each year or are there new versions each year, like that little symbol that's apparel in the Festival Favors shop? I'm a bit confused on that part.
@OctagonsRule The vistas are new for this year, and my personal guess is that they will not return. Earlier years have had other items fill that slot, like the armbands, crowns and sashes. I wouldn't be surprised if they are a permanent addition, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is something new instead next year either.
@OctagonsRule The vistas are new for this year, and my personal guess is that they will not return. Earlier years have had other items fill that slot, like the armbands, crowns and sashes. I wouldn't be surprised if they are a permanent addition, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is something new instead next year either.
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx Ah thanks for letting me know! Haven't been playing for super long yet, so still a bit of a novice with some of this festival business. Also this thread is very informative, thank you for making it.
@Zwynx Ah thanks for letting me know! Haven't been playing for super long yet, so still a bit of a novice with some of this festival business. Also this thread is very informative, thank you for making it.
@Zwynx

Ribbons and Bows is another Swipp vista :)

Very handy guide, much easier than clicking in and out of the thumbnails!
@Zwynx

Ribbons and Bows is another Swipp vista :)

Very handy guide, much easier than clicking in and out of the thumbnails!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Zwynx As it seems there were two new vistas for the treasure marketplace released today: [item=Vista: Guardian Dragons][item=Vista: Fae Dragons]
@Zwynx As it seems there were two new vistas for the treasure marketplace released today:

Vista: Guardian Dragons Vista: Fae Dragons
Idaz8GD.gif
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
~ Roald Dahl ~

sellerie's PWYW | sellerie's Sales
Personal Project Log
@Zwynx Don't forget the brand new Tundra Vista! [item=Vista: Tundra Dragons]
@Zwynx

Don't forget the brand new Tundra Vista!

Vista: Tundra Dragons
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Where can you find your stored vistas?
Where can you find your stored vistas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14