Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | List of the Vistas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Zenelle Where is your vista from?
@Zenelle Where is your vista from?
tumblr_inline_nq4jffxfga1ry72eo_500.gif
@ToasteredToast

It's the summer vista from the MP :)
@ToasteredToast

It's the summer vista from the MP :)
@Zenelle Thanks ^-^
@Zenelle Thanks ^-^
tumblr_inline_nq4jffxfga1ry72eo_500.gif
@Maki How do you get the Waterway vista?
@Maki How do you get the Waterway vista?
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
I think I have updated it including all existing vistas now...
Poke at me if you find any vista that I have missed! :D

Also, it might be neat to know the ingredients for brewing Baldwin's vistas, or would it clutter the list? :/
I think I have updated it including all existing vistas now...
Poke at me if you find any vista that I have missed! :D

Also, it might be neat to know the ingredients for brewing Baldwin's vistas, or would it clutter the list? :/
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx This looks great, thanks for compiling a list. I have added a link to here from the FAQ post.

I think it would be good if you could get the ingredients in there for brewing (and maybe Swipp's) but I think that it looks nice and tidy the way it is... so I guess either works.
@Zwynx This looks great, thanks for compiling a list. I have added a link to here from the FAQ post.

I think it would be good if you could get the ingredients in there for brewing (and maybe Swipp's) but I think that it looks nice and tidy the way it is... so I guess either works.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Does anyone know how rare it is to get a vista from farming in the coli? Luckily I have some low level dragons who can train while I'm hunting, but I was just wondering.
Does anyone know how rare it is to get a vista from farming in the coli? Luckily I have some low level dragons who can train while I'm hunting, but I was just wondering.
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
Right now, I'm showing off the lovely boreal woods! But I think I'd have to say that swan lake is my all time favorite. Wish I could get it. :)
Right now, I'm showing off the lovely boreal woods! But I think I'd have to say that swan lake is my all time favorite. Wish I could get it. :)
on2FzX5.png
I got a vista from colliseum & when i applied it
i can't see it here on forum
why?

I'm totally new to the game, so sorry if the question sounds stupid D':
I got a vista from colliseum & when i applied it
i can't see it here on forum
why?

I'm totally new to the game, so sorry if the question sounds stupid D':
Fav Pets/Devianart/Pm
About: |digital artist|16|SAG|ENTP|arcane.gif|
“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
@zwynx

Might I suggest using columns? The vistas are so narrow, you could probably fit four across and make the post more compact.
@zwynx

Might I suggest using columns? The vistas are so narrow, you could probably fit four across and make the post more compact.
windh4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14