Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | List of the Vistas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Maki Thanks! c:
Updated~
@Maki Thanks! c:
Updated~
s0VUoD0.png
@zwynx so there's really no way to.get a vista unless u win a contest (which is one in how many thousandths of a chance?) or are a mod(how would you even become a moderator?)
@zwynx so there's really no way to.get a vista unless u win a contest (which is one in how many thousandths of a chance?) or are a mod(how would you even become a moderator?)
small_skin_accent_banner_by_kaykitty1405-d9armdz.png small_hatchery_banner_by_kaykitty1405-d9armdm.png
***~~~~~~~~Click the banners!!!~~~~~~~~***
@Skylaria Yeah, the only means to get a vista is through the listed methods.

From time to time FR are seeking mods. I think you apply through the contact form.
If I recall correctly, you have to be above 18 years of age and list previous mod experiences and details about yourself.

But there is probably a thread somewhere for that, or ask about it in the tiny questions thread.

Then again, I would strongly advise against becoming a mod for the sake of a vista n_n'

The most common vista (with the most chance to get, out of the listed ones) would be the artist vista. I would recommend entering every skin/accent contest if you are on a vista hunt c:
@Skylaria Yeah, the only means to get a vista is through the listed methods.

From time to time FR are seeking mods. I think you apply through the contact form.
If I recall correctly, you have to be above 18 years of age and list previous mod experiences and details about yourself.

But there is probably a thread somewhere for that, or ask about it in the tiny questions thread.

Then again, I would strongly advise against becoming a mod for the sake of a vista n_n'

The most common vista (with the most chance to get, out of the listed ones) would be the artist vista. I would recommend entering every skin/accent contest if you are on a vista hunt c:
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx

need updating again! :)
@Zwynx

need updating again! :)
Just playing video games!
@dragonboy4402 Yeah, thanks for reminding me ^^ I will do it later today~
@dragonboy4402 Yeah, thanks for reminding me ^^ I will do it later today~
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
Ok cool!
@Zwynx
Ok cool!
Just playing video games!
@Zwynx I found an image that shows the exact names of Beta and KS vistas: [img]http://i.imgur.com/vKWJbHe.png?1.png[/img]
@Zwynx

I found an image that shows the exact names of Beta and KS vistas:

vKWJbHe.png?1.png
@Maki Cool, thanks! I will update it :D
@Maki Cool, thanks! I will update it :D
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx Noticed you were missing tentacles. No idea how ya get it, but it exists... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/fvista/48.png[/img]
@Zwynx
Noticed you were missing tentacles. No idea how ya get it, but it exists...
48.png
adopts.pngdragons.png
@lovesnivy

Tentacles is Baldwin. I'm guessing the very latest vistas haven't been updated yet :)
@lovesnivy

Tentacles is Baldwin. I'm guessing the very latest vistas haven't been updated yet :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14