Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | List of the Vistas
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thank you so much for the help. [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] Hey, could I ask another question? I’m trying to create a forum signature, and don’t know how to arrange items. I have more than one image, do I need to have something between each image to separate them? Or is there some way to tell it where I want it? Thanks again, Annie2323 Edit: I just joined LOST, I think I can figure it out here. Thank you.
Thank you so much for the help.
Hey, could I ask another question? I’m trying to create a forum signature, and don’t know how to arrange items. I have more than one image, do I need to have something between each image to separate them? Or is there some way to tell it where I want it?
Thanks again, Annie2323
Edit: I just joined LOST, I think I can figure it out here. Thank you.
SOuL3cu.gif
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead
WOWSHqu.png
I hope I'm not being rude, but will this be updated at some point? Or is there a post out there with an updated list?
I hope I'm not being rude, but will this be updated at some point? Or is there a post out there with an updated list?
b82dc6ca0766b7cf7d322f63ea3df673ba4b0b2e.png Bonnie_Jumpscare.gif ab8daa2200239fcdde51d0b59cea45b97a7d58a0.png
Eh sure! I'm not so active anymore, so I don't go out of my way to update it.
It's good to get a reminder though, maybe I'll fix it during the weekend.

If you want to help you can post the vistas I'm missing and where they're found, and I'll add them to OP.

edit:
Oh whelp last update was in feb 2021! Now I feel bad, time sure flies fast. I sure got some work to do.
Eh sure! I'm not so active anymore, so I don't go out of my way to update it.
It's good to get a reminder though, maybe I'll fix it during the weekend.

If you want to help you can post the vistas I'm missing and where they're found, and I'll add them to OP.

edit:
Oh whelp last update was in feb 2021! Now I feel bad, time sure flies fast. I sure got some work to do.
s0VUoD0.png
Off the top of my head there's ones from dustcarve dig, new species, and a couple of recent events.
Off the top of my head there's ones from dustcarve dig, new species, and a couple of recent events.
b82dc6ca0766b7cf7d322f63ea3df673ba4b0b2e.png Bonnie_Jumpscare.gif ab8daa2200239fcdde51d0b59cea45b97a7d58a0.png
Oh, now i understand more about the vistas! tysm! [emoji=firework size=1]
Oh, now i understand more about the vistas! tysm!
love all of your artwork! :D
love all of your artwork! :D
:D
:D
[emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]
Note to future self: Updated until NotN 2022
Note to future self: Updated until NotN 2022
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx Hello! On January 19th, 2022, 14 new vistas were added to the website! Each one honoring sexualities!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3205173

I know this thread doesn't get updated that much, but whenever you have the time, here are some new ones! :)
@Zwynx Hello! On January 19th, 2022, 14 new vistas were added to the website! Each one honoring sexualities!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3205173

I know this thread doesn't get updated that much, but whenever you have the time, here are some new ones! :)
G8gmp7T.png
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
5hF3FGk.png
PdiBTNZ.pngaXbaYIT.pngXRLXA9U.pngjaogUTu.pngd6uTiMD.pngvIZdXw3.pngE3sjxsi.pngEcccUE6.pngwI74OY9.png7Rp5oJn.png
yym0GF5.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14