Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | List of the Vistas
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@chung Thanks for the reminder! Sometimes I forget to update the guide n_n'
@chung Thanks for the reminder! Sometimes I forget to update the guide n_n'
s0VUoD0.png
I haven't played this game in a few years and this post reminded me I won the writers vista for the Muskrat a few years ago! Aww that was a good memory to pull out of my bag.

Edit: has anyone pointed out yet that this was a missed opportunity to title this thread A List-a Vistas

Edit 2: That doesn't look as good in writing as it sounds out loud I see why they didn't do that.
I haven't played this game in a few years and this post reminded me I won the writers vista for the Muskrat a few years ago! Aww that was a good memory to pull out of my bag.

Edit: has anyone pointed out yet that this was a missed opportunity to title this thread A List-a Vistas

Edit 2: That doesn't look as good in writing as it sounds out loud I see why they didn't do that.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
I don't think I did this right. I tried applying one and it's not showing up on any posts. Could be my laptop? I'm not sure.
I don't think I did this right. I tried applying one and it's not showing up on any posts. Could be my laptop? I'm not sure.
@CleionaBellos After you applied the vista did you go to settings? There’s a button that lets you choose what vista to show on your forum posts. The different vistas you’ve applied should appear as options.
@CleionaBellos After you applied the vista did you go to settings? There’s a button that lets you choose what vista to show on your forum posts. The different vistas you’ve applied should appear as options.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@LadyKnightKatsa I think I got it now, thank you so much!
@LadyKnightKatsa I think I got it now, thank you so much!
I think the veilspun vista is missing! [item=vista: veilspun dragons] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/133.png[/img]
I think the veilspun vista is missing!
Vista: Veilspun Dragons
133.png
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@CleionaBellos Happy to help! :)
@CleionaBellos Happy to help! :)
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
they changed the grimore's name back to grimoire, so spelled correctly now
they changed the grimore's name back to grimoire, so spelled correctly now
I tried to add a vista, but there is no add or edit button next to forum vista in my settings. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks, Annie2323
I tried to add a vista, but there is no add or edit button next to forum vista in my settings. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks, Annie2323
SOuL3cu.gif
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead
WOWSHqu.png
@Annie2323

Hey Annie, Vistas work a little differently, functioning as a single-use account wide item.

For full clarity I'll list all steps here!

You'll have to find the Vista first in your Hoard and use it to apply it to your account.

Go to to your Hoard > Specialty tab. Find the vista you wish to apply. Click the item. It should produce a pop up with a few options. Select the second option: "Apply Vista to Account".

After you confirm this, and apply it go to the drop down menu near your username on the upper right hand corner of your screen and click the down arrow.

You should see Account Settings. Click that. In that menu, the fifth option down should be "Forum Vista" with a change option next to it.

Assuming you used the item from your hoard you'll be able to click the change button. There you'll have the option of selecting "None" or picking the new vista you applied. Click whichever you prefer, and click the "Save" button. The change should take affect immediately.

If you don't see the newly added vista, try logging out and logging back in to the website, or closing and re-opening your browser window.

Feel free to message me if you need further help!
@Annie2323

Hey Annie, Vistas work a little differently, functioning as a single-use account wide item.

For full clarity I'll list all steps here!

You'll have to find the Vista first in your Hoard and use it to apply it to your account.

Go to to your Hoard > Specialty tab. Find the vista you wish to apply. Click the item. It should produce a pop up with a few options. Select the second option: "Apply Vista to Account".

After you confirm this, and apply it go to the drop down menu near your username on the upper right hand corner of your screen and click the down arrow.

You should see Account Settings. Click that. In that menu, the fifth option down should be "Forum Vista" with a change option next to it.

Assuming you used the item from your hoard you'll be able to click the change button. There you'll have the option of selecting "None" or picking the new vista you applied. Click whichever you prefer, and click the "Save" button. The change should take affect immediately.

If you don't see the newly added vista, try logging out and logging back in to the website, or closing and re-opening your browser window.

Feel free to message me if you need further help!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14