Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies [2.0]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Khaoti

Awesome guide!

May I ask, if you buy a gene for your dragon, can that gene be passed down to his offspring?
I'm a bit confused about it!
@Khaoti

Awesome guide!

May I ask, if you buy a gene for your dragon, can that gene be passed down to his offspring?
I'm a bit confused about it!
fgh.jpgarcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpgNN-%20Arcane_zpsr1mv1okf.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
@adocado Yes, once you re-gene a dragon using a scroll that dragon now has that gene just like any other dragon would. It can be passed down to their babes. Same with color swapping. The only things that don't affect offsprings are non-permanent things like skins/accents/apparels.

Scrolls are permanent :)
@adocado Yes, once you re-gene a dragon using a scroll that dragon now has that gene just like any other dragon would. It can be passed down to their babes. Same with color swapping. The only things that don't affect offsprings are non-permanent things like skins/accents/apparels.

Scrolls are permanent :)
@Fieryblood

Thank you so much for letting me know x3!!
I'll start saving up for the gene scroll now..! yay!
@Fieryblood

Thank you so much for letting me know x3!!
I'll start saving up for the gene scroll now..! yay!
fgh.jpgarcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpgNN-%20Arcane_zpsr1mv1okf.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
This is so helpful! Thank you!
This is so helpful! Thank you!
q9EEy5M.pngqhK4FYS.pngLEpJMnn.pngVs2WmBF.png
nWiQNX9.pngnmHdjnM.pngJg1iwNo.png
@Axiluvia

This guide is so helpful, I keep referencing it when I buy stuff for projects in the AH.
@Axiluvia

This guide is so helpful, I keep referencing it when I buy stuff for projects in the AH.
2VP3h0i.gifv0bd3FH.png
Thank you so much for this guide! It has a great layout and it's been a lifesaver, I don't know what I'd be doing without it!
Thank you so much for this guide! It has a great layout and it's been a lifesaver, I don't know what I'd be doing without it!
Thank you for the guide!
Thank you for the guide!
Bumping for the newbies! Welcome to Flight Rising!
Bumping for the newbies! Welcome to Flight Rising!
FooterAds.gif
@Solmy
@Solmy
@Khaoti If, say, the mother had Rose and the Father had Maize, would there be a potential that their offspring could be any color on the spectrum, or would they only have a range of Maize and Rose?
@Khaoti If, say, the mother had Rose and the Father had Maize, would there be a potential that their offspring could be any color on the spectrum, or would they only have a range of Maize and Rose?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14