Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies [2.0]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Chaoschild23

So you can breed different species with each other? And is there a limit to what species can breed with what other species?
@Chaoschild23

So you can breed different species with each other? And is there a limit to what species can breed with what other species?
@StarBurst

Love this! Thanks for the guide!
@StarBurst

Love this! Thanks for the guide!
Just a quick question could anyone answer for me, thanks ^^

How do you come up with prices for a dragon like someone wants to sell one for 100kt or 20kt? - Short terms how do you know how much the dragon you want to sell is worth for?
Just a quick question could anyone answer for me, thanks ^^

How do you come up with prices for a dragon like someone wants to sell one for 100kt or 20kt? - Short terms how do you know how much the dragon you want to sell is worth for?
]
I love this guide!
I love this guide!
Fnw48LX.png
Great guide! Reserving :D
Great guide! Reserving :D
@Chaoschild23
Glimmer has just come out. Do you know where it sits in the tertiary category?
@Chaoschild23
Glimmer has just come out. Do you know where it sits in the tertiary category?
@Khaoti THE COLOR WHEEL THING! IVE SPENT MONTHS BREEDING AN OBSIDIAN WITH A CRIMSON AND WONDERING WHY I KEEP HAVING PINK BABIES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS QQ

@djibbi because you're a giant dope and you need this info on speed-dial.
@Khaoti THE COLOR WHEEL THING! IVE SPENT MONTHS BREEDING AN OBSIDIAN WITH A CRIMSON AND WONDERING WHY I KEEP HAVING PINK BABIES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS QQ

@djibbi because you're a giant dope and you need this info on speed-dial.
@Angelaece

Ah! Sorry, I haven't been around much to update this! My source has not found where it sits on the rarity chart. But I think it'll probably be up there with Circuit.
@Angelaece

Ah! Sorry, I haven't been around much to update this! My source has not found where it sits on the rarity chart. But I think it'll probably be up there with Circuit.
FooterAds.gif
Bump for the Newbies! Welcome to Flight Rising!
Bump for the Newbies! Welcome to Flight Rising!
FooterAds.gif
Oh my! I've seemed to not have gotten the pings for this thread! I'm terribly sorry, so here are all the answers to your questions!

@Hanelli
Yes, it is confirmed that only dragons of different breeds can get a clutch of 5 eggs. Same breeds only get a max of 4.

@CosmicTea
Yes, as DragonSage has stated, the cooldowns are a time limit before the dragons can breed again. It's different for each tier of dragon breed, which I cover in the guide. Hatchings (baby dragons) cannot fight in the Coliseum, but they can once they become adults and are named. Unnamed dragons cannot fight in the Coli.

@PepperShadow
Yep! You can breed any dragon breeds together. What rarity the breed is helps determine what breed the babies are. I cover this in the guide.

@Dragolord
It mostly has to do with the colors and the genes. Breed hardly has anything to do with it. If you search around, there are plenty of guides to help you price your dragons!

Again, so sorry I haven't replied to your queries! I'll try to be more attentive in the future!
Oh my! I've seemed to not have gotten the pings for this thread! I'm terribly sorry, so here are all the answers to your questions!

@Hanelli
Yes, it is confirmed that only dragons of different breeds can get a clutch of 5 eggs. Same breeds only get a max of 4.

@CosmicTea
Yes, as DragonSage has stated, the cooldowns are a time limit before the dragons can breed again. It's different for each tier of dragon breed, which I cover in the guide. Hatchings (baby dragons) cannot fight in the Coliseum, but they can once they become adults and are named. Unnamed dragons cannot fight in the Coli.

@PepperShadow
Yep! You can breed any dragon breeds together. What rarity the breed is helps determine what breed the babies are. I cover this in the guide.

@Dragolord
It mostly has to do with the colors and the genes. Breed hardly has anything to do with it. If you search around, there are plenty of guides to help you price your dragons!

Again, so sorry I haven't replied to your queries! I'll try to be more attentive in the future!
FooterAds.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14