Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragons with Bios Association
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Amaluna Aha, thanks for the ping! Added myself.
@Amaluna Aha, thanks for the ping! Added myself.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
@Amaluna, really cool to see this place up and running! :D

Added myself to the spreadsheet!

Time to stalk this thread and get inspiration for my dragons bios.
@Amaluna, really cool to see this place up and running! :D

Added myself to the spreadsheet!

Time to stalk this thread and get inspiration for my dragons bios.
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
-does a happy dance- I almost forgot that this was in the works, thanks for the ping @Amaluna!
It was a nice surprise to come back to after working!
Added myself to the spreadsheet =w=.
-does a happy dance- I almost forgot that this was in the works, thanks for the ping @Amaluna!
It was a nice surprise to come back to after working!
Added myself to the spreadsheet =w=.
Added myself uwu It's nice to finally see this up and running~
Added myself uwu It's nice to finally see this up and running~
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
Hey cool, this looks neat! I'll have to add myself later, once I get my bios organized haha (currently undergoing a major overhaul).
Thanks for the ping @Amaluna ! I am a bit curious though: where did you get my name from? I don't remember signing up for anything like this, but then again I'm in a bunch of other Bio-related pinglists so I'm not all that surprised haha :3

Also @Lorde would it be alright if I put one of the graphics in my Accent Shop? I specialize in accents that come with flavor text, so I thought putting RP-oriented organizations in my "Affiliates" section might be a good idea.
Hey cool, this looks neat! I'll have to add myself later, once I get my bios organized haha (currently undergoing a major overhaul).
Thanks for the ping @Amaluna ! I am a bit curious though: where did you get my name from? I don't remember signing up for anything like this, but then again I'm in a bunch of other Bio-related pinglists so I'm not all that surprised haha :3

Also @Lorde would it be alright if I put one of the graphics in my Accent Shop? I specialize in accents that come with flavor text, so I thought putting RP-oriented organizations in my "Affiliates" section might be a good idea.
Badge.png
@Merethic - We pinged everyone that expressed interest in Lorde's earlier thread~
@Merethic - We pinged everyone that expressed interest in Lorde's earlier thread~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
Awww yissss. @Amaluna thanks for the ping!
Awww yissss. @Amaluna thanks for the ping!
Light Sprite
@Lorde @Amaluna Stuck my name on the spreadsheet c:

Hey @SStickperson @Cascaedian @Deino909 @Nihilo @Ahillamon @Pounce and anyone else you guys think of that I forgot (oops sorry), y'all want in on this?
@Lorde @Amaluna Stuck my name on the spreadsheet c:

Hey @SStickperson @Cascaedian @Deino909 @Nihilo @Ahillamon @Pounce and anyone else you guys think of that I forgot (oops sorry), y'all want in on this?
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu - I'm glad to see Enchant is listed in the spreadsheet :D I love keeping up with your tumblr and reading about him :')
@Axqu - I'm glad to see Enchant is listed in the spreadsheet :D I love keeping up with your tumblr and reading about him :')
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@Amaluna He's kind of my absolute favorite after Columbine 8D I need to write some more with him and my other two coli fighters; the three of them have the weirdest trio of opposing personalities but they've all got an odd sort of chemistry.

I do kinda want to know more about how you came to acquire him and how you got so sentimentally attached to him that you decided to train him to L25 (because it feels like a story) BUT that can very easily be a tale for the PMs so as not to clutter up the thread. (Triumphant glorious airhorn music plays in the background)
@Amaluna He's kind of my absolute favorite after Columbine 8D I need to write some more with him and my other two coli fighters; the three of them have the weirdest trio of opposing personalities but they've all got an odd sort of chemistry.

I do kinda want to know more about how you came to acquire him and how you got so sentimentally attached to him that you decided to train him to L25 (because it feels like a story) BUT that can very easily be a tale for the PMs so as not to clutter up the thread. (Triumphant glorious airhorn music plays in the background)
hoMNYDJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26