Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82
Another bump for personal reference! Great guide, it's super useful!
Another bump for personal reference! Great guide, it's super useful!
eZ5CPeG.gif
Wow, now i know where to farm what and have a visual appearance of the stuff. Thank you very much. Iam also on to something more... well personal stuff i want to know.

Funny that i farm 329,3 Treasures per Minute in the Trainings Grounds and in the Kelp Beads 434,8 TpM, only a difference of 105,5 TpM. But in the Harpy's Roost it is 638,5 TpM, i like that fact because i think that iam only minimal faster then in the Kelp Beds.

But within 3 Minutes in Mire i found 3 Famuli ^^

Thanks again for that tremendous work you put in there!

Stay crunchy.
Wow, now i know where to farm what and have a visual appearance of the stuff. Thank you very much. Iam also on to something more... well personal stuff i want to know.

Funny that i farm 329,3 Treasures per Minute in the Trainings Grounds and in the Kelp Beads 434,8 TpM, only a difference of 105,5 TpM. But in the Harpy's Roost it is 638,5 TpM, i like that fact because i think that iam only minimal faster then in the Kelp Beds.

But within 3 Minutes in Mire i found 3 Famuli ^^

Thanks again for that tremendous work you put in there!

Stay crunchy.
www.narsiph.com / www.djnarsiph.com
From the Site Status:
Quote:
2015-11-05 10:37:37
The loot tables of Harpy's Roost now include every element of unhatched egg as a very rare drop.
Quote:
2015-11-05 10:38:25
The elements have shifted! Mesacliff Harpy and Cardinal Hippogriff are now neutral opponents. Bluemoon Aviar are now wind-aligned opponents.
From the Site Status:
Quote:
2015-11-05 10:37:37
The loot tables of Harpy's Roost now include every element of unhatched egg as a very rare drop.
Quote:
2015-11-05 10:38:25
The elements have shifted! Mesacliff Harpy and Cardinal Hippogriff are now neutral opponents. Bluemoon Aviar are now wind-aligned opponents.
New Coliseum opponents and items [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1636104](thread)[/url]: [i][b]Woodland Path[/b][/i] [item=Coral Basilisk] drops [item=Coral Grouse][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes] [item=Grouse Basilisk] drops [item=Grouse][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes] [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=68]Crystal Pools[/url][/b] has had battle stones and elemental eggs added as rare and very rare drops. Translucent pink silks have also begun dropping exclusively from Crystal Pools.
New Coliseum opponents and items (thread):

Woodland Path

Coral Basilisk drops Coral Grouse Coral Basilisk Field Notes
Grouse Basilisk drops Grouse Grouse Basilisk Field Notes

Crystal Pools has had battle stones and elemental eggs added as rare and very rare drops. Translucent pink silks have also begun dropping exclusively from Crystal Pools.
There are two new fams that drop in Woodland Path.
@Maki
There are two new fams that drop in Woodland Path.
@Maki
ezgif-2-da7e7819d0.gif
Is there any topic where bosses are listed with pictures of them?
I haven't gotten far with coliseum yet so I also haven't encountered any
Is there any topic where bosses are listed with pictures of them?
I haven't gotten far with coliseum yet so I also haven't encountered any
You can find me on 9QLYX0w.gif
As for me, I dwell in evwRX6W.png
6gvPRcM.gif
New Coliseum opponents and items [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1642860](thread)[/url]: [i][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=69]Forgotten Cave[/url][/b][/i] [item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Blueband Duelist][item=Deepmine Aardvark][item=Peacevine Aardvark][item=Centaur Berserker][item=Swiftfoot Slayer] [i]Food[/i] [item=Bark Centipede][item=Blue Entoloma][item=Emetic Russula][item=Amelanistic Racer][item=Blue Racer][item=Subterranean Termite][item=Drywood Termite][item=Darkwood Titan][item=Goliath Beetle] [i]Materials[/i] [item=Potted Peacevine][item=Potted Deepmine Fungi][item=Berserker's Belt][item=Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt] [i]Trinkets[/i] [item=Venomblade Hilt][item=Duelist Hilt] [i]Chests[/i] [item=Runic Bat Crate] = [skin=14576] [item=Corpse Cleaner Crate] = [skin=14577] - Corpse Cleaner has shifted from a plague opponent to an earth-aligned foe. - Shattered Serpent, Shadow Serpent and Crowned Bone Priest opponent configurations no longer appear in Forgotten Cave. - The Forgotten Cave has had might/acuity/ability battle stones and unhatched eggs added as rare and very rare drops for every element, patching any gaps. - Hybrid Battle Stones no longer drop from Forgotten Cave, as these stones are intended for higher level venues. - Corpse Cleaner no longer drops Stinglash. - Parasitic Fungus and Bramble Guardian no longer drop Diseased Fungus and Glow Mushroom. [i][b]Scorched Forest[/b][/i] and [i][b]Sandswept Delta[/b][/i] [item=Giant Desert Centipede] Crowned Bonepriest no longer drops Albino Dasher.
New Coliseum opponents and items (thread):

Forgotten Cave

Venomblade Assassin Blueband Duelist Deepmine Aardvark Peacevine Aardvark Centaur Berserker Swiftfoot Slayer

Food

Bark Centipede Blue Entoloma Emetic Russula Amelanistic Racer Blue Racer Subterranean Termite Drywood Termite Darkwood Titan Goliath Beetle

Materials

Potted Peacevine Potted Deepmine Fungi Berserker's Belt Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt

Trinkets

Venomblade Hilt Duelist Hilt

Chests

Runic Bat Crate = Corpse Cleaner Crate =

- Corpse Cleaner has shifted from a plague opponent to an earth-aligned foe.
- Shattered Serpent, Shadow Serpent and Crowned Bone Priest opponent configurations no longer appear in Forgotten Cave.
- The Forgotten Cave has had might/acuity/ability battle stones and unhatched eggs added as rare and very rare drops for every element, patching any gaps.
- Hybrid Battle Stones no longer drop from Forgotten Cave, as these stones are intended for higher level venues.
- Corpse Cleaner no longer drops Stinglash.
- Parasitic Fungus and Bramble Guardian no longer drop Diseased Fungus and Glow Mushroom.

Scorched Forest and Sandswept Delta

Giant Desert Centipede

Crowned Bonepriest no longer drops Albino Dasher.
What about skin drops? I don't see any on the list. @Maki
What about skin drops? I don't see any on the list. @Maki
tiny-mocha.png

hi, i'm breathe. (´• ω •`) «
you can ping me! «
she/her/hers «
for sale «
[tool] breeding predictor & matchmaker «
@Breathe

There are no skin drops in the Coliseum, only crates. See the Chest locations and contents guide (or my Trading Crates thread).
@Breathe

There are no skin drops in the Coliseum, only crates. See the Chest locations and contents guide (or my Trading Crates thread).
@Maki
This is a very useful guide! Maybe you could also include the drop rates and most popular locations for farming too.
@Maki
This is a very useful guide! Maybe you could also include the drop rates and most popular locations for farming too.
eiwITiZ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82