Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82
as usual, thank you for your service o7
as usual, thank you for your service o7
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
In the Crystal Pools section of the first page, there is a missing [ bracket on the Vial of Hypnotic Sight. Otherwise, this is a great guide. Thank you so much for making this!
In the Crystal Pools section of the first page, there is a missing [ bracket on the Vial of Hypnotic Sight. Otherwise, this is a great guide. Thank you so much for making this!
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
[quote name="TheFatRabbit" date="2020-12-10 13:52:17" ] In the Crystal Pools section of the first page, there is a missing [ bracket on the Vial of Hypnotic Sight. [/quote] Thank you, corrected!
TheFatRabbit wrote on 2020-12-10 13:52:17:
In the Crystal Pools section of the first page, there is a missing [ bracket on the Vial of Hypnotic Sight.

Thank you, corrected!
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-12-19 06:05:10"] [b]Scroll of Renaming[/b] now has a chance to drop from Coliseum Venues levels 16+. [/quote]
Undel wrote on 2020-12-19 06:05:10:
Scroll of Renaming now has a chance to drop from Coliseum Venues levels 16+.
Heya! I'm not sure if they've recently changed or tweaked something (or if it's a NotN thing), but I definitely just got an Elim in the Mire.
Heya! I'm not sure if they've recently changed or tweaked something (or if it's a NotN thing), but I definitely just got an Elim in the Mire.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@Darkersolstice

Eliminate drops in Level 11+ venues (from Blooming Grove to Forbidden Portal): Eliminate
@Darkersolstice

Eliminate drops in Level 11+ venues (from Blooming Grove to Forbidden Portal): Eliminate
Saving!
Saving!
How do I get the bosses and the spiney whales?
How do I get the bosses and the spiney whales?
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
[quote][LIST] [*][b]Broken Flower Pots[/b] now drop correctly from the [b]Training Fields[/b] Venue in the Coliseum. [i]Previously they were dropping from Blooming Grove.[/i] [/LIST][/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2979075][i](link)[/i][/url]
Quote:
  • Broken Flower Pots now drop correctly from the Training Fields Venue in the Coliseum. Previously they were dropping from Blooming Grove.
(link)
Hey, I came to your guide looking for the best venue to farm any food type (my only concern was overall quantity) and didn't find a total food points sum in the food points by venue section. I took the liberty of throwing the data into an excel sheet and having it calculate the sums. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BXMdjpveSJElNtykZKStuLoXvFq_U6xx_m6VdVI0WkI/edit?usp=sharing I highlighted those venues that yield the most food points overall. I considered posting it as a separate thread with all credit to you for those who are just coming back to a starving lair after the update, would that be okay with you? Not sure if that wouldn't just clutter up the forums. I can also just leave the link here in case you want to do anything with the data. [i]PS: I apologize if the overall number of food points per venue is stated somewhere in the guide, my focus isn't the best.[/i] [emoji=spiral sad size=1] [i]Bonk me if that's the case![/i]
Hey, I came to your guide looking for the best venue to farm any food type (my only concern was overall quantity) and didn't find a total food points sum in the food points by venue section. I took the liberty of throwing the data into an excel sheet and having it calculate the sums.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BXMdjpveSJElNtykZKStuLoXvFq_U6xx_m6VdVI0WkI/edit?usp=sharing

I highlighted those venues that yield the most food points overall. I considered posting it as a separate thread with all credit to you for those who are just coming back to a starving lair after the update, would that be okay with you? Not sure if that wouldn't just clutter up the forums. I can also just leave the link here in case you want to do anything with the data.

PS: I apologize if the overall number of food points per venue is stated somewhere in the guide, my focus isn't the best. Bonk me if that's the case!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82