Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Accent Coverage Percentage Checking!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Bookmarking this for sure~

you're amazing, thank you!
Bookmarking this for sure~

you're amazing, thank you!
What is the easiest way to reduce the number? Apart from removing bits of coarse.
What is the easiest way to reduce the number? Apart from removing bits of coarse.
@Nekomata I made my first accent today and was checking with this method. I ended up getting 7.94 as my last number. The mean on the alpha was 20.26. Which I guess would mean the accent doesn't cover much of the dragon? But mine kinda does. [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2vccd4o.png[/img]
@Nekomata
I made my first accent today and was checking with this method.
I ended up getting 7.94 as my last number. The mean on the alpha was 20.26.
Which I guess would mean the accent doesn't cover much of the dragon? But mine kinda does.
2vccd4o.png
@Kizmetto lowering opacity on places will help, it won't change the coverage, but the staff takes opacity into account when judging %
@Kizmetto lowering opacity on places will help, it won't change the coverage, but the staff takes opacity into account when judging %
Thank you, thank you, thank you <3 For making this guide!
Thank you, thank you, thank you <3 For making this guide!
@Nekomata hi first of all thanks for this guide! and second i just have a question, one of my accents were declined (the mean was 246.35) so i went in erased a bunch of stuff and then altered it and now its saying that the mean is 251.87?? how is that possible if i made it smaller D: i think it must be messing up and i was wondering if you could check it on ur ps? [img]http://puu.sh/jNsCV/c099c392f0.jpg[/img]
@Nekomata
hi first of all thanks for this guide! and second i just have a question, one of my accents were declined (the mean was 246.35) so i went in erased a bunch of stuff and then altered it and now its saying that the mean is 251.87?? how is that possible if i made it smaller D: i think it must be messing up and i was wondering if you could check it on ur ps?

c099c392f0.jpg
goSc2L4.png
Sorry for not responding here often! It's generally best to ping me if you need my attention- if I don't seem to notice- keep pestering. xD I don't mind! @CasualPancakes Sure sure @Deoxtri @Aenoix Be sure to have expanded view checked off! Like so... [img]http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/CdDBmWf.png[/img] @Oszs @Fyrrea You're welcome! Glad to be of help! @Kizmetto As Oszs mentioned, reducing the opacity of some parts will lower the number without entirely erasing stuff! @Senpai That's because you've only got the accent selected! Be sure you've got the entire dragon base selected before checking the number!
Sorry for not responding here often! It's generally best to ping me if you need my attention- if I don't seem to notice- keep pestering. xD I don't mind!

@CasualPancakes
Sure sure

@Deoxtri @Aenoix
Be sure to have expanded view checked off! Like so...

CdDBmWf.png

@Oszs @Fyrrea
You're welcome! Glad to be of help!

@Kizmetto
As Oszs mentioned, reducing the opacity of some parts will lower the number without entirely erasing stuff!

@Senpai
That's because you've only got the accent selected! Be sure you've got the entire dragon base selected before checking the number!
@Nekomata
It may be worth noting that gimp also has an histogram tool, which is pretty much the same as photoshop. It uses the same numbers and you don't have to make the alpha layer yourself, because that's already there. Controls are a bit different, but most of the things are the same.

I can't make an tutorial on that because my gimp is not English and I don't know what are the English terms are of the things you'll need to do.
@Nekomata
It may be worth noting that gimp also has an histogram tool, which is pretty much the same as photoshop. It uses the same numbers and you don't have to make the alpha layer yourself, because that's already there. Controls are a bit different, but most of the things are the same.

I can't make an tutorial on that because my gimp is not English and I don't know what are the English terms are of the things you'll need to do.
YjWoQ61.pngdyJlfAc.pngsWzvwVV.png
@Snowkitty16

Unfortunately, I do not use GIMP and am not familiar with how it works. In the future, should I have some time to kill, I'll look into making a tutorial for that.
@Snowkitty16

Unfortunately, I do not use GIMP and am not familiar with how it works. In the future, should I have some time to kill, I'll look into making a tutorial for that.
@Nekomata @gandalfofspace

I have a few skin related questions and I can't seem to find an answer to them :(
Can i PM u with my questions
Also a general question
Do i need to have a blueprint of a skin to enter the contests ?
I don't have one but I would like to enter for the Arcane contest.
@Nekomata @gandalfofspace

I have a few skin related questions and I can't seem to find an answer to them :(
Can i PM u with my questions
Also a general question
Do i need to have a blueprint of a skin to enter the contests ?
I don't have one but I would like to enter for the Arcane contest.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13