Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 653 654
ping
ping
Banner1_zps313fdf2d.png
@Xythus

It was the Kelp Tender: the first Kelp Tender dropped Sugarmelon and Giant Sand Dollar, Mammertee dropped Mammertee Plushie, Watermelon and Giant Sand Dollar, the second Kelp Tender dropped Sugarmelon, Kelp Tender Plush, Giant Sand Dollar and Little Lion Chest.

Thank you for the screenshot!

@Xythus

It was the Kelp Tender: the first Kelp Tender dropped Sugarmelon and Giant Sand Dollar, Mammertee dropped Mammertee Plushie, Watermelon and Giant Sand Dollar, the second Kelp Tender dropped Sugarmelon, Kelp Tender Plush, Giant Sand Dollar and Little Lion Chest.

Thank you for the screenshot!

@Maki

I've been on FR long enough that I should know how the drops work; thanks for teaching me something new today! xD
@Maki

I've been on FR long enough that I should know how the drops work; thanks for teaching me something new today! xD
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Maki Wildwood Owls drop Waveswept Chests (battle with two Wildwood Owls) [img]http://i.imgur.com/RPwx3LL.png[/img]
@Maki

Wildwood Owls drop Waveswept Chests (battle with two Wildwood Owls)

RPwx3LL.png
o5xt3.gif
Kelp tenders drop Fishtivities chests according to dropping stuff order!
Kelp tenders drop Fishtivities chests according to dropping stuff order!
@Maki [img]http://i.imgur.com/fuevmve.png[/img] Got a splash chest from a three-monster battle with a Surge Priest, Tengu, Surge Priest. (Not sure if I can tell which one dropped it x_x) The two covered items on the bottom is an Ornamental Sash and a Crowntail Surgling
@Maki

fuevmve.png

Got a splash chest from a three-monster battle with a Surge Priest, Tengu, Surge Priest. (Not sure if I can tell which one dropped it x_x)

The two covered items on the bottom is an Ornamental Sash and a Crowntail Surgling
o5xt3.gif
No luck at all ;3; My high lvl is just lvl 10 (i'm a newbie, really lol) but still trying !! Good Luck for everyone
No luck at all ;3; My high lvl is just lvl 10 (i'm a newbie, really lol) but still trying !! Good Luck for everyone
t3ksIEv.png
@Xythus

I'd say Wandering Surge Priest, since usually the festival drops are added last, so it's Crowntail Surgling / Ceremonial Sash / Sand Dollar / Chest, then Ornamental Sash (Tengu).
@Xythus

I'd say Wandering Surge Priest, since usually the festival drops are added last, so it's Crowntail Surgling / Ceremonial Sash / Sand Dollar / Chest, then Ornamental Sash (Tengu).
Bump!
Bump!
fy5C1F5.png
@Maki

I got a Little Lion chest from the Mire. Not sure what dropped it, sadly. I'll try to grind a little more thoroughly.
@Maki

I got a Little Lion chest from the Mire. Not sure what dropped it, sadly. I'll try to grind a little more thoroughly.
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 653 654