Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 576 577 578 579 580 ... 653 654
can't add a screenshot (or see the spreadsheet right now), but [item=poltergeist piano] in the arena drops bee orchids and nocturne puppets
can't add a screenshot (or see the spreadsheet right now), but Poltergeist Piano in the arena drops bee orchids and nocturne puppets
28259.png
hey!
i'm eddy.
any pronouns
advAsr3.png | +3FR

Forbidden Portal's NotN mobs:
Bewildered Broom drops Leaf Insect and Mirror.
Catty Cannon drops Lakebottom Flounder and Crystal Ball.
Killer Keyboard drops Chameleon and Hourglass.
Raucous Runner drops Living Stones and Multi-Lens Magnifier.

Magic Carpet added to Volcanic Vents, drops Cuckoo and Leporidae Guise.
Forbidden Portal's NotN mobs:
Bewildered Broom drops Leaf Insect and Mirror.
Catty Cannon drops Lakebottom Flounder and Crystal Ball.
Killer Keyboard drops Chameleon and Hourglass.
Raucous Runner drops Living Stones and Multi-Lens Magnifier.

Magic Carpet added to Volcanic Vents, drops Cuckoo and Leporidae Guise.
dfSpwLx.png
I'm about to crash for the day/night, but I just got my first battle in Forbidden Portal with NotN mobs. [img]https://i.imgur.com/lYzVXWv.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dwEnH54.png[/img]
I'm about to crash for the day/night, but I just got my first battle in Forbidden Portal with NotN mobs.

lYzVXWv.png
dwEnH54.png
IIN1Zjg.png
I added all the new mimics, let me know if there are mistakes.
I added all the new mimics, let me know if there are mistakes.
I am so grateful for this spreadsheet for all the festivals throughout the last few years! It's such a big help, thank you for all your hard work! [emoji=heart size=1] Now off to fight battles to help others with this as well! :D
I am so grateful for this spreadsheet for all the festivals throughout the last few years! It's such a big help, thank you for all your hard work!
Now off to fight battles to help others with this as well! :D
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
Thank you so much Maki! You're a real help in all the festivals and all the work you put into these really shows
Thank you so much Maki! You're a real help in all the festivals and all the work you put into these really shows
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
Not sure if this will help at all, but just spent 2.5 hours in bamboo falls and got 36 chests total. (6 first round, 45 minutes - 22 second round, 60 minutes, 8 third round, 45 minutes.)
Not sure if this will help at all, but just spent 2.5 hours in bamboo falls and got 36 chests total. (6 first round, 45 minutes - 22 second round, 60 minutes, 8 third round, 45 minutes.)
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Maki
Hey Maki! Hope I'm not bothering you.
With NotN going on, where would you say is best spot to farm for treasure? Err, most treasure per battle? Not totally sure on the wording.
Is it still Harpy's?
@Maki
Hey Maki! Hope I'm not bothering you.
With NotN going on, where would you say is best spot to farm for treasure? Err, most treasure per battle? Not totally sure on the wording.
Is it still Harpy's?
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
I've been seeing a very high mimic spawn rate in the ghost light ruins - estimate at least a third of battles, maybe even closer to half. It could be the RNG favouring me, but I've been there probably an hour total.
I've been seeing a very high mimic spawn rate in the ghost light ruins - estimate at least a third of battles, maybe even closer to half. It could be the RNG favouring me, but I've been there probably an hour total.
sit.pngwnXstyC.png
Not sure I've missed it, but why are the bottom three venues red on the sheet?
Not sure I've missed it, but why are the bottom three venues red on the sheet?
Ire Tweet
1 2 ... 576 577 578 579 580 ... 653 654